Pokéclock IRL

Jarno

Hello fellow trainers. 
Maybe like me or others farmers, you wandering how to manage your farming time, when will you catch an Abra 31 Speed / 31 ATKSpé on Route 7 since it only spawn during PokéDayTime.

I created a sheet that inform you what time is it in PRO while you're offline, when will be the next Morning/Day/Night.
So now if you're waiting for the next pokétime zone to rise and catch specific Pokémon, you'll know exactly when to come back!

PERKs:
Display IRL Time / Pokétime.

Display current timezone (Morning/Day/Night).

Display timeline.

Display next timezone by IRL clock and countdown.

Pokétimer Google Sheet LINK

Looks nice!

Pretty clean code for the timers as well.

The only drawbacks to this would be the Google sheets itself. Simply for having limited resources to work with and its hideous design imo.

And that it can only be displayed in a set timezone without having to allow write access.

If only google would allowed single block altering, without it saving. This would have had a much better impact.

Apart from that, well executed. :PikaLurk:

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Thanks for that feedback. I couldn't find a tool like this anywhere else so I tried.

For sure it would be cool if Google Sheet allowed the "=Now( " relaying on user computer timeset but it only relay on the host clock...

Maybe if I have more time I'll code that into more practical html/css stuff to put on a free website 😉