Who will YOUR starter be..?

Aztecwarrior

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pikachu, because of the possible side story by choosing Pikachu.

Also, all other 3 starters are catchable. And the locations they are found are alongside other rare Pokémon, so I would be hunting there anyways. Example: Eevee and Bulbasaur are both in Safari Zone, so makes it a good spot to hunt. Also Cinnabar Mansion, Charmander and Magmar

There is a Pikachu side story if you pick it? If so I might pick it, then.

There will be ;)

I am currently scripting it :p

As for my starter, of course ill pick pikachu ;)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Pikachu, because of the possible side story by choosing Pikachu.

Also, all other 3 starters are catchable. And the locations they are found are alongside other rare Pokémon, so I would be hunting there anyways. Example: Eevee and Bulbasaur are both in Safari Zone, so makes it a good spot to hunt. Also Cinnabar Mansion, Charmander and Magmar

There is a Pikachu side story if you pick it? If so I might pick it, then.

There will be ;)

I am currently scripting it :p

As for my starter, of course ill pick pikachu ;)

I think I will too then! Can't wait to read what you write for it! (Do you do all the dialogue in this game? I like it a lot.)

I do a bit of everything in the game.

I made a lot of the tile system, i script NPCs occasionally, I map too if the situation calls for it..

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I am torn, I love Charmander and know I will be getting a Thunderfang/Icefang Arbok...

But at the same time the allure of blowing past Brock in one shot is just too strong.

More than likely going for a phys charmy though.

85c76946-5e0b-407a-b394-ce85bc031898_zpsihiwvxmx.png

Guest ANIKI

If it is only the Kanto, then Squirtle for me all the way, my favorite Kanto starter, not a huge Pikachu fan TBH, might get one just for the dex entry for it and it's evolution