Who will YOUR starter be..?

Aztecwarrior

So I just want to ask the rest of the PRO community, who will you pick as your starter pokemon when the game is officially released?

I'm getting Charmander just because it's one of my favorite starter pokemon and it's the first I ever picked when I played pokemon :Smile: so nostalgia too lol XD

How about the rest of you? Also list why if you want to :Grin:

RocketR.gif 218691_trainercard-AztecWarrior.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking Bulbasaur, for two reasons. 1 - Not a whole lot of really good grass types in Kanto. 2 - It's the best starter to catch everything with! I don't remember what my first started in Kanto or Johto was, but my very first starter in any Pokemon game was Mudkip. I picked it at the time because I liked it's design the most out of all of them in Sapphire.

Guest Valalon

Squirtle. While i love the Bulbasaur line to use to catch stuff due to powders, and since Grass is my favorite starter i figure ill go Water this time and look for the ultimate caterpie to make a butterfree to be my status pokemon to catch stuff with ;3.

Pikachu, because of the possible side story by choosing Pikachu.

Also, all other 3 starters are catchable. And the locations they are found are alongside other rare Pokémon, so I would be hunting there anyways. Example: Eevee and Bulbasaur are both in Safari Zone, so makes it a good spot to hunt. Also Cinnabar Mansion, Charmander and Magmar

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72