high tier mons doesn't appear.

Hisoka007

today i couldn't find any +6 tier mons until the last server crash now i can find any +6 tiers i farmed more than 8hours something wrong but it got fixed after a server crash,

+8hours in safari 0 bulbasurs and 2hours mawile 0 mawiles, and after the server crash 3mawile in 15min. i'm 100% sure of what i'm saying, but another crash and the same happens again now i can't find any mawile or pineco in route 6 after it was so easy to find just because of that weird bug can you please check it, thanks.

ah btw there's a note : 3 random players pm'ed me early ingame to complain about the same issue in safari because all of us couldn't find a single bulbasaur for hours and it was obvious that there's something wrong. because we all were farming nonstop. thanks

0wf2EcP.jpg

Hello @Hisoka007. Apologies for the late response.

There are no issues with the spawns. Dozens of Bulbasaurs and Mawile were caught on the day you posted this.

We can only attribute your experience to luck. It may be hard to believe, but that is simply the case.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.