Bugged map

Xshaders

Hi, i just found this kind of visual bug, where i'm at olivine city as you can see on the top right of the screen, while the map says pallet town/route 21 but this bug happens only if i'm at olivine city cause if i go at the routes near olivine the map's fixed. The last thing i've done was the raikou guardian and i left the battle before losing idk if it's for that. 

Map bug.PNG

Edited by XShaders

I can confirm that this is also happening on some other areas. (Just recently happened whenever I entered "Maniac Tunnel" in Sinnoh, it defaults me to Pallet Town)

But I can't replicate the other areas, that is not in a cave or exlusive area and provide more evidence, as I've already tried it several times without luck.

It seems like whenever it cannot "find" your location, it defaults Pallet Town as a last resort to at least display your character.

Considering the huge update to the World Map a while ago, there is still a lot to be fixed, before it becomes completely "bug-free".

I'm sure they would have a fix to this soon, but I guess its not their top priority right now. Considering new region, new mega wave, PC box update etc is having priority.

Check out their DEV to-do list for what they currently prioritize and have planned out.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Hi there @XShaders @Electrocute4u

Apologies for the inconvenience, thank you for taking the time to report the issue. The problem is already known by the corresponding staff team and as mentioned, it's not the top priority right now (that would be working on servers stability). Because of this it might not be fixed directly unfortunately, but rest assured that it will be looked onto during appropriate times. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with or if you need anymore clarification.

Have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.