Default server selection

Darrare

I switched to blue server and every time I turn the game on it defaults to red. Not that big of a deal but the server selection is also something that does not catch a users eye as soon as they start the game, so new players are likely all going to red anyways.

Yeah, I've mentioned on Discord that if they keep the dropdown menu, Blue should be the default server, so that new players actually go there instead of going to the already crowded Red.

I know at least 2 players who went to Red thinking it's Blue.......

Keeping Red as default server defeat the purpose of the Blue server, since new players may accidentally go to Red instead, adding even more players to the already full server. Wasn't Blue's purpose is to take in new players so that Red isn't getting even more crowded?

s

121531 Yeah, I've mentioned on Discord that if they keep the dropdown menu, Blue should be the default server, so that new players actually go there instead of going to the already crowded Red.

I know at least 2 players who went to Red thinking it's Blue.......

Keeping Red as default server defeat the purpose of the Blue server, since new players may accidentally go to Red instead, adding even more players to the already full server. Wasn't Blue's purpose is to take in new players so that Red isn't getting even more crowded?

What I meant by default server is storing a setting in your personal files that defaults to whichever server you played last. I play on blue now, so whenever i start the game blue should be selected first. But it does need to be more noticeable for the new players specifically.

I agree with this.

I will be mentioning this to shane, shouldnt be too difficult to do :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.