Team Rocket Guild is recruiting members! [Silver Server]

Germarc

Download.png.7164f6069eaf391f70ce065f88587ecc.png

WE ARE TEAM ROCKET

You never had the chance to join Team Rocket, not as a child playing the original Pokemon games for the first time and not even now, even after you found your way into Pokemon Revolution Online, a game that enables you to do so much! But this has changed now and henceforth, because the one and only Team Rocket is actively recruiting new Grunts to join their organisation.

What are we looking for?

There is only one requirement to join Team Rocket, and that is, that you have to wear the Team Rocket Uniform! The uniform can be bought through the coin shop or through the trade chat from other players, if you are looking to join us, but have problems finding a uniform, we are already buying a lot of them, so that new members have a way of purchasing one quickly and cheap. 

Important! While it is stylish to wear the cap that belongs to the uniform and many members do, it is not a requirement, we only need you to wear the uniform piece, presenting our symbol for all to see.

What do we offer?

We are an ever growing community of people speaking different languages, that constantly help each other out while slowly taking over the world. We have an active discord with PRO Updates, that can be visited by any members, while never being necessary for anyone. If you are looking for like minded people, you are welcome to join, if you just want to spread the terror and message of team rocket while proudly presenting the red R over your head, you are allowed to do so.

We have members, that actively take part in PvP. Bossfights, Hunting and even some just playing because they have nothing better to do. No matter your playstyle, there will be people to offer help, experiences and the possibility of sharing your findings.

Best of all,  you'd be part of the only guild ever having the privilege of carrying the name Team Rocket and will now have the red R floating over your head while meeting more and more members wherever you go.

How do you join?

That's quite easy, as soon as you have the uniform or are willing to buy it, you can always contact the players plarox, anpade or germarc ingame. You can also simply write a message underneath this post and we will contact you. You can also simply contact any Team Rocket member you meet and they will help you join up and contact their leader and officers.

Rules for the discord channel:

As of now our discord is open for English and German. If we have multiple members that wish to speak another language, one of the server admins can be contacted and a channel will be created for their language, keep the general chat in English though, so the majority of members can understand you. 

Members of any age may join, and while communication is not heavily controlled it is advised to keep it somewhat civilized... but in the end, we are Team Rocket so... not the police.

Edited by Germarc
  • Like 1

We now also accept new players that don't yet have the uniform. They will stay as initiates as long as they don't have the uniform and can treat this as a test run for the guild, if you can't see the greatness Team Rocket can bring to the world, you are free to leave us, otherwise you can save up for the uniform and join our ranks completely!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/25/2021 at 3:00 PM, Germarc said:

Download.png.7164f6069eaf391f70ce065f88587ecc.png

WE ARE TEAM ROCKET

You never had the chance to join Team Rocket, not as a child playing the original Pokemon games for the first time and not even now, even after you found your way into Pokemon Revolution Online, a game that enables you to do so much! But this has changed now and henceforth, because the one and only Team Rocket is actively recruiting new Grunts to join their organisation.

What are we looking for?

There is only one requirement to join Team Rocket, and that is, that you have to wear the Team Rocket Uniform! The uniform can be bought through the coin shop or through the trade chat from other players, if you are looking to join us, but have problems finding a uniform, we are already buying a lot of them, so that new members have a way of purchasing one quickly and cheap. 

Important! While it is stylish to wear the cap that belongs to the uniform and many members do, it is not a requirement, we only need you to wear the uniform piece, presenting our symbol for all to see.

What do we offer?

We are an ever growing community of people speaking different languages, that constantly help each other out while slowly taking over the world. We have an active discord with PRO Updates, that can be visited by any members, while never being necessary for anyone. If you are looking for like minded people, you are welcome to join, if you just want to spread the terror and message of team rocket while proudly presenting the red R over your head, you are allowed to do so.

We have members, that actively take part in PvP. Bossfights, Hunting and even some just playing because they have nothing better to do. No matter your playstyle, there will be people to offer help, experiences and the possibility of sharing your findings.

Best of all,  you'd be part of the only guild ever having the privilege of carrying the name Team Rocket and will now have the red R floating over your head while meeting more and more members wherever you go.

How do you join?

That's quite easy, as soon as you have the uniform or are willing to buy it, you can always contact the players plarox, anpade or germarc ingame. You can also simply write a message underneath this post and we will contact you. You can also simply contact any Team Rocket member you meet and they will help you join up and contact their leader and officers.

Rules for the discord channel:

As of now our discord is open for English and German. If we have multiple members that wish to speak another language, one of the server admins can be contacted and a channel will be created for their language, keep the general chat in English though, so the majority of members can understand you. 

Members of any age may join, and while communication is not heavily controlled it is advised to keep it somewhat civilized... but in the end, we are Team Rocket so... not the police.

Leader of the Guild Team Rocket Germarc. I come to ask to join your glorious Guild.
I am a recruited soldier and I already have my Uniform ready and purchased!
I have 16 medals, my character is Garretx and I stay active playing Pokemon Revolution! I am on the Silver server.

I hope I can join your ranks!

Captura.PNG

• 2 months later...