Increase the time ralts is available to hunt on pinkan island.

Rnvd99

Hello,

Currently ralts is only huntable in mornings on pinkan while other poke like scyther are morning and night.

Ive been looking for one since a long time but it feels like theres not enough time to hunt.

I suggest making it huntable in morning as well as day.

I do not suggest making it tier 6 and all day long either but just increasing the duration would be really helpful.

Prices to buy one are insanely high as well because no one wants to sell. Currently the only ones ive found are a timid one for 20m and a trash one for 10m+ non negotiable.

These are for 1/1500 pinkan rates not 1/8192 shiny rates.

Thank you.

• Like 1

+1

Ralts is T8 with so many low tier it's so hard to farm the pink only on the morning. Since the zone exists I farm it and I never found a pink one. I found a Pink Pancham and a Shiny Ralts 2 month ago (My second shiny ralts in total, the first caught on 2017 in Hoenn) Being able to farm pink only in the morning makes it much more difficult to have than shiny to the point that shiny ralts costs less than pink one. You can farm it only for a very short time in a very bad farming area (Lots of low tier pokémon in the area) being able to farm it in the morning and daytime would be a good idea or add a repel with its current spawn. (I'm at an average of one ralts a morning, so often I go whole mornings without seeing a single ralts it gets frustrating.) Especially that the repel don't ruin the rarity of the high tier pink pokemon. Both scyther and cottoonee repels have been around for a long time and it is difficult to find a pink cottonee. Scyther has been around much longer and it's still hard to find a good pink one. (I am personally almost 1000h of repel on scyther without having found a pink scyther and I know a friend who farms it much longer than me without having it but that's the RNG God x) )

Edited by PinkRalts
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...