I lent a pokemon a while ago and i forgot who i lent it to...

Ghabra

Hello , i kind of lent my poison heal breloom a while ago to someone but i do not remember to who. It should date to a few months back but i do not remember the exact month. I have been very inactive so the trades i made shouldn't be alot to go through in the trade logs , so do you mind helping me find out who i lent it to? Could have traded it on either gold or silver , because i kind of jumped from server to server for a while.   Sorry i have a really bad memory so i write this stuff down all the time , this time i happened not to write it down.

Not to be confused with this breloom , the breloom i lent had better stats , full atk and speed evs:

image.png.8457f1754a24c10c09998d30cbf34e49.png

THERE IS ALSO THE POSSIBILTY THAT I SOLD IT AND FORGOT THAT I SOLD IT BUT THATS UNLIKELY , sorry again i have really bad memory...

Edited by Ghabra

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

7 hours ago, Ghabra said:

Hello , i kind of lent my poison heal breloom a while ago to someone but i do not remember to who. It should date to a few months back but i do not remember the exact month. I have been very inactive so the trades i made shouldn't be alot to go through in the trade logs , so do you mind helping me find out who i lent it to? Could have traded it on either gold or silver , because i kind of jumped from server to server for a while.   Sorry i have a really bad memory so i write this stuff down all the time , this time i happened not to write it down.

Not to be confused with this breloom , the breloom i lent had better stats , full atk and speed evs:

THERE IS ALSO THE POSSIBILTY THAT I SOLD IT AND FORGOT THAT I SOLD IT BUT THATS UNLIKELY , sorry again i have really bad memory...

Hey there!

I've checked your trade logs and it seems like you traded it to Madara in January on the gold server.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic