Event Form Chances Rework Suggestion

Sk8trgod618

Hello. I feel that event form chances are too harsh and unrealistic when it comes to High-Tier Pokemon. My suggestion would be a Rework to make Event Form Chances Scale with Rarity Tier.

For example:

Rarity Tier / Event Form Chance

T1 - 1/1250

T2 - 1/1000

T3 - 1/750

T4 - 1/650

T5 - 1/550

T6 - 1/450

T7 - 1/350

T8 - 1/250

T9 - 1/200

With things the way they are, I can no longer commit to event form hunts due to sheer waste of time and nearly impossible odds on High-Tier Pokemon.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this topic. Feedback is appreciated.

I think one chance for all is good, attempting to balance it out like this would ruin the economy's style

Common pokes should remain common, and their event forms as such, it's the same with shinies. And rare pokemon with the same event form, would naturally be worth more, as they're both rarer. Overall just attempting to balance it out would mean that the common pokes with event forms would be worth about the same as the rare pokes with and event form, because the chances make it that way. So yea just -1 from me.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• Qeight locked this topic

Locked for now, I will make a post about this in the Spawns subforum, sometime next week. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.