Make your announce true

Citizenpete

Hi,

I'm not complaining about the fact that WQ hasn't begun.

I'm here to complain that staff has announced the WQ at a special day and hour.

And again, you don't respect your own announce.

I'd like to suggest to make your announce true.

Or to not make any announce if you can't respect it (like for digspots/exca/headbutt, you said no eta...)

Last time, players were waiting for blue brushes on easter island, Keita said that we should wait for Walross to wake up... Excuse me, i don't think it's normal... 

Enjoy your day.

I can agree that it is frustrating to witness this slip again from time to time.

Its not like this is an official game, which means that the people behind it are not paid on par, if at all with official games like Overwatch, WOW, GTA, COD, Battlefield, etc.

Which in terms means they aren't hired to be on PRO 24/7, making sure to spend 8+ hours a day on it 5-7 days a week.

So some lack of communication and missing out on some dates, should be acceptable IMO. (Like most events every single year wink wink)

And onto the topic of community communication.

PRO still has a lot to improve on when it comes to community communication.

Such examples should be Dig Spots/exacv/headbutt events being disabled on a whim.

IMO they should be discussed internally and then externally. Even if the staff comes to a union and disagrees with it.

Since staff is not the only ones who play the game and thus the community should have a final say in it.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

yes it's not an official game, but people donate for this game, you included as I can see^^.

In order to respect the players, when you announce something with an exact day and hour, you must do it.

There is no other way.

I'm not against the fact to communicate more or less, I want announced things to be true.

Players play from all over the world, and all must be respected. No exceptions. No arguments can go against that.

I think there are weaknesses, and not only in communication, but it's another subject.