Is this mega pidgeot spd broken?

Petepoke

Dear PRO team,

Happy Holiday!

I have questions about issue related to spd of mega pidgeot.

How in the earth that My mega pigeot with 26 in spd (which mean ovet 330 in spd stat when mega) can be out spd by Chansey, Chandelure (with no scraft) or Kingdra (with no scraft, no dance and even less spd than my Garchomp?)

The stat of mega pidgeot spd is 120, chansey really low, chandelure is 18 and kingdra is 85! No scraft!!!

Please fix the bug plzz, it makes me lost 4 - 5 battles and all important battle and make my rank to be worst

Thank u so much

Screenshot_20210503-010623_PROClient.jpg

3 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Petepoke.

With such limited information, we cannot discern what happened.

Can you tell us what move you used, what move the opponent used, and any other details about the battle.

Sorry, I just hit the report by mistake. So so sorry. I am research 1 more and I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I use whirlwind move, thats why spd is lower.

BUT, in the game between me and Chandelure, the Chandelure out spd my Mega pidgeot. Plz check that again. And plz close this topic for me.

I apologize again

Best Regards,

Petepoke

Chandelure was most likely holding a Choice Scarf, which multiplies the holders speed by 1.5. It can reach 426 speed when doing so.

Since the issue was resolved, I will be closing this thread.

If you have another issue or question, don't hesitate to make another thread.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

• Kvar locked this topic