make mysterious tickets tradeable

Forgiveme

-1. g3n3r4l couldn't already explained it.

On 5/3/2021 at 11:28 AM, Algerie31 said:

+1 bcz this ticket is not 100% to get a legendary we can have a trash pokemon btw

Oh, alright, let's make it a slighly lower chance to get the legendary.

I agree time zone is an issue, but this is not a solution.

On 5/3/2021 at 4:28 PM, Algerie31 said:

+1 bcz this ticket is not 100% to get a legendary we can have a trash pokemon btw

+1 qlso many ppl have nothing to do with wqa hunt & farming mones because they already have all lendaries in their box so they will not need mysterious ticket 

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

On 5/3/2021 at 4:39 PM, ForgiveMe said:

make mysterious tickets tradeable 

this will fix the p[problem of people complain because of the time zones 🙂

this might be completely incorrect tho just a suggestion

Making that thing tradable will destroy whole concept of world quest . When there is wq , all the people of server come together  compare there mons have fun keep talking ,giving the event its actual significance and then getting the reward and now also comparing them. Its all fun and joy. And if that thing gonna get tradable . That means making game one step closer to something we call (p2w ).

Hope u understand 🌚

Picsart_22-05-10_14-22-58-934.jpg.e8bd775b1821d6d449265b37edafe065.jpg

im confused by some of the replies here. 
Logicaly only those with all legendaries alrdy would trade/sell their ticket. So if anything this would give those players who didnt have all their legends more chance to get them. This would close the gap btw players with legends----> the opposite of p2w. Also how can this be compared to legend trading? like i dont even know where to start comparing this to trading legendaries btw accounts/player, this comparison make no sense to me. 
Now the idea could be argued from both side if its good for the game/economy or what ever, but comments saying this create unfair advantage or what ever make absolute no sense to me, if anything this will only close the gap btw players by giving those who been unlucky with previous ticket another chance, while giving those who already completed their roster some extra cash. Nothing game breaking imo.

To simplify it here is a example: BOB here have played a long time/ got lucky with his every ticket before and have now every single legendary. He now did the recent WQ and got a extra ticket he dosnt rly need that much.
Adam here is new/unlucky with previous ticket, he only got like 50% of legen and is trying to roll some more. 
Bob sell his ticket to adam for 500-750k ish, adam get a extra chance to try get another legend under his belt.
Now currently WQ is the only way for players to get more/complete catching the legends in this game. There is literly no other way.
So please explain to me, how is bob who dosnt need to catch more legends, by preventing bob from selling his ticket to a newer/unlucky player---> how is this equal to p2w/ legend trading.
If anything you could compare this to fossil trading. That would make way more sense to me atleast.
In theory this change could impact the economy abit depending on what price the ticket would get, but i doubt that much because of how "rare" these ticket are.
The other impact is that overall people will get more legend counterpart like both laties, regies etc. I can see why players with alrdy completed rooster of legend dosnt want to see other player completing thier rooster and "close the gap" so to speak, taking away their advantage.

Edited by EvilProtagonist
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...