please help! zoom issues

Lalala93

my laptop is about to fly out of my window. I am trying to play this game zoomed in but i am just not making fast progress and not enjoying the player experience anymore. 

i have found this video to show the same issue i have and what used to be the solution. does staff view1 even exist anymore?

i hope to get it sorted as i miss playing this game!

peace

dan 

Greetings, @lalala93

Unfortunately, Staffview is no longer available to be used 😞

As Norex mentioned above, you can modify your Game Zoom by pressing the Escape key ingame, clicking on the Options menu, clicking on Graphics and then choosing how much would you like your ingame camera to be zoomed in.

Let us know if this has resolved your issue.

Hey, thanks for the speedy response. 

I should have mentioned in my post that I have tried all resolution/game zoom on the settings but this does not solve the issue I have, It justs changes the actual size of the screen instead of the zoom itself.  

Staff view 1 used to fix this issue.

I am using a laptop and I'm surprised I'm having such limitations...

It works normally on my phone which is more strange!

Thanks 

Lala

You cant zoom out like in the video you showed anymore since the Staffview command was removed. The only options you have to adjust your game zoom are the settings I showed already.

Here is an explanation on why the command was removed if that is something you are interested in.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/148328-disabling-staffview-command-is-a-real-mistake/?do=findComment&comment=814180