Addition of Nature mints in coin shop.

Nightclown

Hi, Just wanted to suggest adding nature mints in coin shops.

Reasons: It will be added to game economy.
               It will increase the values of shinies who previously had wrong nature.
               It will make those poke PVP able which could be epic if not sync failed and increase their values.

Hunting ill be less torture.

Gen 8 Sync is 100% i am not saying make sync 100% cuz it would be too easy and kill fun(who doesn't want to laugh at failed epics), but with mints they have a chance.
Cause if u hunt for a whole week and best u got is a sync failed godly ivs poke it's sad.
It will not make hunting less rellevant as we still have to hunt for ivs, it's just a backup for godly fails which could be saved by nature and make hunting less stressfull and more enjoyable even if sync fails.
Ability and IVS can't be changed for normal poke i understand but nature is something which can be changed in my opinion. 

29 minutes ago, SalemZEROO said:

That is already a reward from summer tournament, it is very expensive. Adding to the cc shop will rekt the economy unless it is going to be worth around 10,000 cc

Lets say its price is 80mil for that ticket, 80mil/400k=200cc.

Lets suppose cost of 1 mint = 2cc.

No of players on silver+gold=1000 aprox

even if they buy 1 mint in complete year 1000*800k=800000000 (800mil)

This is the amount considering only 1mint is bought per person in a year so how it harms the economy please explain to me 🙂

Plus, if 5 epic fails shiny is nature rerolled then cosider their costs as well .

I am not saying it to be cheap 200coins for 1 mint still improves the influx of money by this much.

Even if 1 mint = 1cc its still 400mil which is 5 times better than the ticket impact on economy.

Edited by NightClown

10 minutes ago, SalemZEROO said:

In other words it is useless, as none will be able to afford them... Even if they can afford them, none gonna pay that much. 

Thanks for ur opinion and making it clear that nature mints additions is possible as there is something like this already in game.

Now to point of affordability 1cc=400k which is 50k more than the nature reroll, people buy shiny mounts for 1cc or 100 coins so its pretty affordable imo.

And who wouldnt pay 400k to reroll his shiny/pvp poke when we use iv reroll/nature reroll all the time 🙂

Edited by NightClown

43 minutes ago, SalemZEROO said:

Not 400k bro, 45m is the approximate price. 

I think ur calculation is wrong.

1cc=100coins=1 mint

1000(player) *400,000(cost of 1cc)=400,000,000

1cc=400k

Plz do the correct maths

15 minutes ago, NightClown said:

I think ur calculation is wrong.

1cc=100coins=1 mint

1000(player) *400,000(cost of 1cc)=400,000,000

1cc=400k

Plz do the correct maths

That is not what i meant at all..... The price of the reroll from summer tournament is around 45m.....in other words you need like 100 full coin capsules or 10,000 cc. 

6 minutes ago, SalemZEROO said:

That is not what i meant at all..... The price of the reroll from summer tournament is around 45m.....in other words you need like 100 full coin capsules or 10,000 cc. 

In the calculation i estimated it 80m insted of 45m so its all good 🙂

Thanks for ur points

Edited by NightClown

• Administrator
3 hours ago, NightClown said:

Hi, Just wanted to suggest adding nature mints in coin shops.

Reasons: It will be added to game economy.
               It will increase the values of shinies who previously had wrong nature.
               It will make those poke PVP able which could be epic if not sync failed and increase their values.

Hunting ill be less torture.

Gen 8 Sync is 100% i am not saying make sync 100% cuz it would be too easy and kill fun(who doesn't want to laugh at failed epics), but with mints they have a chance.
Cause if u hunt for a whole week and best u got is a sync failed godly ivs poke it's sad.
It will not make hunting less rellevant as we still have to hunt for ivs, it's just a backup for godly fails which could be saved by nature and make hunting less stressfull and more enjoyable even if sync fails.
Ability and IVS can't be changed for normal poke i understand but nature is something which can be changed in my opinion. 

Unfortunately, we do not plan to add anything that is a nature change for normal Pokemon or similar. They are really rare stuff that should be a reward for the Summer Tournament only as they have always been

I can definitely understand it's not good to have your synch failing when you find a good Pokemon, but at the same time PRO is an MMO and as such is normal that it should be harder than any other pokemon official game.

Allowing a change of nature for the Pokemon can potentially lead to the destroy of the economy and have problems for what regard the activity of the players.

Have a good day.

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others