@ZetLocrito95 Please refrain from commenting in trade threads. A seller can advertise his Pokemon at any price they would like, within reason. You can suggest lowering it respectfully - as you did - but in private, not in the thread. Your post has been deleted. Take care.

Edited by Eon

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Master0fpuppets changed the title to [Auction] 26+ Godly Metagross (current offer 5M)

Greeting @Master0fPuppets@ProfZander,

The start offer made by "ProfZander" isn't a valid offer and doesn't respect our Auction Rules.

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

For this reason, his offer has been removed from this topic. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our Auction Rules to avoid another mistake in the future.

You can consider that this auction wasn't started.

Sorry for the inconvenience - Monteria

10 minutes ago, Monteria said:

Greeting @Master0fPuppets@ProfZander,

The start offer made by "ProfZander" isn't a valid offer and doesn't respect our Auction Rules.

For this reason, his offer has been removed from this topic. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our Auction Rules to avoid another mistake in the future.

You can consider that this auction wasn't started.

Sorry for the inconvenience - Monteria

@Monteria Sorry i didn't understand why his offer is not valid and auction was reversed. You telling me that he has no money to pay or i did something wrong? If you mean he has no money on his account, how did this guy spent 7m on another pokemon 10 hours ago and his offer was valid there but not here after starting my auction 2 days ago?