An idea for a new type of cosmetic , customizable trainer cards!

Ghabra

It could be as simple as getting to change the color of the trainer card to start with. We could add little trinkets 💮 or stamps 🏴‍☠️ just to decorate it .

The 25 ladder players of each servers can maybe get their trainer cards simply colored silver / gold depending on the server to at least have some visible sign that they got ladder last season. Members of the top 3 guilds get to have a small icon above them , but since getting ladder is arguably harder than getting in one of the top 3 guilds , maybe ladder players deserve some kind of visible reward .

Not saying it should be only pvp rewards , it could be pve rewards , quest rewards , event exclusive rewards like halloween or christmas themed trainer cards . Heck , thats even a new idea for new coin shop items . Players would not even mind if it's coin shop exclusives since they are technically cosmetics. 

I know the art probably team has their hands full right now , but this could be as simple as just a recolor ,  and i honestly think it would be a neat addition to the cosmetics system.

Edited by Ghabra
  • Like 3

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

• Ghabra changed the title to An idea for a new type of cosmetic , customizable trainer cards!

+1

I'm all in for changes related to player cards/inspect cards.

But, it might not be as simple as you think, considering that the developers would have to draw the same design in code, as the artists draw for the cards.

Making this basically rely on both parties to make it work. But, I'm sure they'll still update it, if the community really wants it.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

nice ideas, also i would like to see this kind of additional next to that one trainer card  in pro what we already have named PVP card to show you PVP now seasson status and all seassons status since ever played. , where u can see someones pokes clearly with level and same card to be visible to you . its so lovely to show off the pokes and status to world and see from other players , this was taken long time ago from poke cyrus. since they went ofline nostalgia made me to find new poke game and im glad i found this  great game like PRO 🙂

trainer card.jpg

Edited by vyeny