My Suggestion list

Oype

Hello!

This game is good, but also has lack of different stuff! :Grin:

1) Needs updated PC storage (you can place your pokemons in whatever box you like, and add some style to box.)

2)Some attacks needs animation

(like firefang)

3) Chat transperancy, chat size change

4) Map's name checking (needs an improvement)

5)Key binding options

6) battling scene window

7) Private message box pokemon linking

8) pokemon comparing

9)Showing pokemon HP, EXP in numbers

10) talking to pokemons

11) more trainers in begining (there was lack of trainers), begininng is very hard.

12) make rock smash HM

13) duo battles (compatative ones too)

14) trio battles

15) Side contests ( cutesy contests, pokemon sport contests)(unnecessary)

16) smileys to chat

(vvv updated vvv 19.03.16)

17) after trainer's pokemon died, give oppurtunity to change pokemons. (So enemy's pokemon don't do any move)

18)For low resolution's giving option of zooming out a map (800x600 is capable of full size)

19)GADGETS! (Poke-radar (show's pokemons movement);Step counter; etc...)

20)Hapiness raising by walking with pokemon (or maybe not...)

21)Trading pokemons tru PC.

22)Animations! (What else could make MMO more fun than doing massive dancing flashmob?)

23)Bind emotions/smileys (That would make those smileys useful by not searching half Social tab)

24)Extending features of spending money in the game - Remote control (set up and automatic exp farming)

25)Dialogue of Pokemon's stats raising (how many points have been added to each stat)

(vvv updated 21.03.16. vvv)

26) more data about pokemon - last pokemon trainer (people will avoid scamming more)

27) daycare - raises hapiness

27.1) daycare - pokemon breeding (egg)

28) apriccon juices - adds stats to pokemon (appeared in pkmn soul silver)

29) Biding on pokemon fights! (this might give positive impact for game)

30) Keep in touch out of game - Connect forum's pm's to PRO in gmae social (keeping in touch with person who's in game)...

31) running shoes (50% or 75% slower than bike) (because walking large indoor map is meh)

(vvv updated 22.03.16. vvv)

32)Transaction history (last 10 transactions of trades)

33)Household (features of household : store items, money; furnitures; decorations; let your pokemons goof around the house; modified berry pots (you can choose what berries you want to grow))

(vvv updated 26.03.16. vvv)

34)View in trade what pokemon is holding(could avoid scamming more)

35)Mailing system on PRO (you would leave a message for a person even when he's offline)

36)Honor system (on chat or profile) -- This would huge step for better community. This would show person's reputation.

37)Trainer profile (in chat) -- You could see trainers profile and yet honor him or see how long he's playing this game or how long he's online.

38)Party -- This would be good option after release of duo battles. You can invite a person (party of 2 ppl) and fight together versus other party. This party system also could make a person follow the leader (just like pokemon).

(vvv updated 31.03.16. vvv)

39) Battle watching

40) Battle recorder

41) Battle TV (optional) - show's Ranked fights.

42) Chat mentioning system + sound effects when mentioned

(vvv updated 02.04.16. vvv)

43) Mute/Ignore button

44) friends/guild member locationing

P.S. I'll continue to add more suggestions

P.S.S. These are just suggestions, so don't criticize too much...

P.S.S. I'm sorry if some the suggestions have already suggested or are going to be made or rejected!!!

I aprecciate those who review my suggestion list and gives his/her opinion about each suggestion!

Thank you!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

123542 Hello!

This game is good, but also has lack of different stuff! :Grin:

1) Needs updated PC storage (you can place your pokemons in whatever box you like, and add some style to box.)

2)Some attacks needs animation

(like firefang)

3) Chat transperancy, chat size change

4) Map's name checking

5)Key binding options

6) battling scene window

7) Private message box pokemon linking

8) pokemon comparing

9)Showing pokemon HP, EXP in numbers

10) talking to pokemons

11) more trainers in begining (there was lack of trainers), begininng is very hard.

12) make rock smash HM

13) duo battles (compatative ones too)

14) trio battles

15) Side contests ( cutesy contests, pokemon sport contests)(unnecessary)

16) smileys to chat

P.S. I'll continue to add more suggestions

1. Suggestend a thousand times, and it is announced as planned.

2. True, but not urgent.

3. You can already hide the chat or increase or reduce its size.

4. Pointless.

5. Already in game, but improvable.

6. Battling scene windows... but what are you suggesting? Nothing.

7. Maybe this would be useful.

8. In a box revamp this would be useful.

9. The xp is pointless. I agree on the HPs.

10. Quality of life update, so definitely not urgent at all.

11. I haven't any problem at the beginning, you just need the right pokemon type to go through it, just because this game is a little bit harder than the handheld games.

12. Rock smash is pointless at the moment because you will never need it to go through the game, so, for the moment, having rock smash as a TM or HM has no difference at all.

13. Suggestend a thousand times, and it is announced as planned.

14. I really don't like them, but maybe in the future they would be added.

15. I think this would be one of the latest things that will be ever added in game, 'cause, as you wrote, are unnecessary.

16. Pointless.

From 2015: I'm still here

12. Rock smash is pointless at the moment because you will never need it to go through the game, so, for the moment, having rock smash as a TM or HM has no difference at all.

It does. You can use HM countlessly.... :Ambivalent:

Problem is, PRO's storymode doesnt require rock smash.

Problem is, PRO's storymode doesnt require rock smash.

Exactly what I meant before.

From 2015: I'm still here

From what I played so far, the beginning of the game seems to actually have more trainers than the original games. I don't think they are going to add even more trainers because of that. Also, I would love it if Double Battles, Triple Battles, and Rotation Battles were implimented into the game, and at least I can see Double Battles being a thing. A lot of people don't like the latter two, so there may not be a chance of those.

I actually agree on adding the names to the maps on the zones, sometimes its hard to know what are the number of routes etc(not if you are a really experienced player) I think it would make the game more tidy and helpfull to be able to check where you really wanted to go on the map :) just my opinion, i dont see this useless at all, the same goes to the exp number, i know this one is not has important but it would make the game more tidy overall and too much information is never too much :).

I agree with everything the guy suggested appart from more trainers at the beginning, i didnt really felt like i needed more trainers, just had to grind a bit in the beginning... I also dont agree with the trio battles, i find them quite pointless and a bit messed up... I wouldnt mind having to do a trio battle during story but on pvp or against other players this is something i would never do unless i was forced ^^ Appart from that good sugestions overall, worth thinking about i would say.