My Suggestion list

Oype

double battles will be a thing. requires major server rewrites however, so wont be available for a while.

also...the map name is already displayed wherever you go...so i dont know what youre asking here.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17) after trainer's pokemon died, give oppurtunity to change pokemons. (So enemy's pokemon don't do any move)

18)For low resolution's giving option of zooming out a map (800x600 is capable of full size)

19)GADGETS! (Poke-radar (show's pokemons movement);Step counter; etc...)

20)Hapiness raising by walking with pokemon (or maybe not...)

21)Trading pokemons tru PC.

22)Animations! (What else could make MMO more fun than doing massive dancing flashmob?)

23)Bind emotions/smileys (That would make those smileys useful by not searching half Social tab)

24)Extending features of spending money in the game - Remote control (set up and automatic exp farming)

25)Dialogue of Pokemon's stats raising (how many points have been added to each stat)

123823 17) after trainer's pokemon died, give oppurtunity to change pokemons. (So enemy's pokemon don't do any move)

18)For low resolution's giving option of zooming out a map (800x600 is capable of full size)

19)GADGETS! (Poke-radar (show's pokemons movement);Step counter; etc...)

20)Hapiness raising by walking with pokemon (or maybe not...)

21)Trading pokemons tru PC.

22)Animations! (What else could make MMO more fun than doing massive dancing flashmob?)

23)Bind emotions/smileys (That would make those smileys useful by not searching half Social tab)

17/ It intend for more challenge in PRO :Cry:

18/ Good ideal, but I think the current you see is GUI scale minimum of PRO

19/ Ok good

20/ Neutral, because I just use bell for double happiny

21/ what your mean? You trade pokemon in PC ofc

22/ Adding in the future and more

23/ Maybe combine it with quick tab action or quick key... Good idea

From what I played so far, the beginning of the game seems to actually have more trainers than the original games. I don't think they are going to add even more trainers because of that. Also, I would love it if Double Battles, Triple Battles, and Rotation Battles were implimented into the game, and at least I can see Double Battles being a thing. A lot of people don't like the latter two, so there may not be a chance of those.

Double battle,etc is in the Dev To-do list.

26) more data about pokemon - last pokemon trainer (people will avoid scamming more)

27) daycare - raises hapiness

27.1) daycare - pokemon breeding (egg)

28) apriccon juices - adds stats to pokemon (appeared in pkmn soul silver)

29) Biding on pokemon fights! (this might give positive impact for game) :Crazy: :y:

30) Keep in touch out of game - Connect forum's pm's to PRO in gmae social (keeping in touch with person who's in game)...

31) running shoes (50% or 75% slower than bike) (because walking large indoor map is meh :Nervous: )

I'm sorry if i didn't notice that some of the suggestions have been made or are going to be made...

125089 26) more data about pokemon - last pokemon trainer (people will avoid scamming more)

27) daycare - raises hapiness

27.1) daycare - pokemon breeding (egg)

28) apriccon juices - adds stats to pokemon (appeared in pkmn soul silver)

29) Biding on pokemon fights! (this might give positive impact for game) :Crazy: :y:

30) Keep in touch out of game - Connect forum's pm's to PRO in gmae social (keeping in touch with person who's in game)...

31) running shoes (50% or 75% slower than bike) (because walking large indoor map is meh :Nervous: )

I'm sorry if i didn't notice that some of the suggestions have been made or are going to be made...

26/ explain more plz

27/ you can do yourself, because trade mean reset happiny

27.1) never

28/ your mean same as hp up, etc?

29/ I already suggest, but GM said you can do it by yourself, not need system

30/ Discord and many things already... what your mean?

31/ never, you can use bike and mount

More detailed

26) More specified information about owning a pokemon. We know only who catched that pokemon but we don't know who was the last trainer, that gave the pokemon to that person who traded it. (i don't think it's THAT need to be known)

New suggestion list

32)Transaction history (last 10 transactions of trades)

33)Household

features of household : store items, money; furnitures; decorations; let your pokemons goof around the house; modified berry pots (you can choose what berries you want to grow)