My Suggestion list

Oype

More detailed

26) More specified information about owning a pokemon. We know only who catched that pokemon but we don't know who was the last trainer, that gave the pokemon to that person who traded it. (i don't think it's THAT need to be known)

New suggestion list

32)Transaction history (last 10 transactions of trades)

33)Household

features of household : store items, money; furnitures; decorations; let your pokemons goof around the house; modified berry pots (you can choose what berries you want to grow)

-not needed

-Trade history can only be view by staffs afaik which help them in scamming report.

-Pretty sure its already in a discussion on another topic, but +1 anyways

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

123542 Hello!

This game is good, but also has lack of different stuff! :Grin:

1) Needs updated PC storage (you can place your pokemons in whatever box you like, and add some style to box.)

2)Some attacks needs animation

(like firefang)

3) Chat transperancy, chat size change

4) Map's name checking (needs an improvement)

5)Key binding options

6) battling scene window

7) Private message box pokemon linking

8) pokemon comparing

9)Showing pokemon HP, EXP in numbers

10) talking to pokemons

11) more trainers in begining (there was lack of trainers), begininng is very hard.

12) make rock smash HM

13) duo battles (compatative ones too)

14) trio battles

15) Side contests ( cutesy contests, pokemon sport contests)(unnecessary)

16) smileys to chat

(vvv updated vvv 19.03.16)

17) after trainer's pokemon died, give oppurtunity to change pokemons. (So enemy's pokemon don't do any move)

18)For low resolution's giving option of zooming out a map (800x600 is capable of full size)

19)GADGETS! (Poke-radar (show's pokemons movement);Step counter; etc...)

20)Hapiness raising by walking with pokemon (or maybe not...)

21)Trading pokemons tru PC.

22)Animations! (What else could make MMO more fun than doing massive dancing flashmob?)

23)Bind emotions/smileys (That would make those smileys useful by not searching half Social tab)

24)Extending features of spending money in the game - Remote control (set up and automatic exp farming)

25)Dialogue of Pokemon's stats raising (how many points have been added to each stat)

(vvv updated 21.03.16. vvv)

26) more data about pokemon - last pokemon trainer (people will avoid scamming more)

27) daycare - raises hapiness

27.1) daycare - pokemon breeding (egg)

28) apriccon juices - adds stats to pokemon (appeared in pkmn soul silver)

29) Biding on pokemon fights! (this might give positive impact for game)

30) Keep in touch out of game - Connect forum's pm's to PRO in gmae social (keeping in touch with person who's in game)...

31) running shoes (50% or 75% slower than bike) (because walking large indoor map is meh)

(vvv updated 22.03.16. vvv)

33)Household (features of household : store items, money; furnitures; decorations; let your pokemons goof around the house; modified berry pots (you can choose what berries you want to grow))

P.S. I'll continue to add more suggestions

P.S.S. These are just suggestions, so don't criticize too much...

P.S.S. I'm sorry if some the suggestions have already suggested or are going to be made or rejected!!!

the most are not suggestions cause they will do them later..what do you think you are the clever one who thought all of these and the game developers no? the game is BETA

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

+1000 to this. Would be really useful when we just want to share our latest catch to ONE person, not showing it off to everyone.

24)Extending features of spending money in the game - Remote control (set up and automatic exp farming)

So basically legalize botting? Will never happen for sure.

Raising happiness in this game is really easy.....win against 1 wild poke = 1 happiness, heck when you EV train, your Pokemon's happiness should be full already before you even finished EV training.

And breeding to get eggs has been stated multiple times as never going to happen, it creates problems in MMO setting.

31) running shoes (50% or 75% slower than bike) (because walking large indoor map is meh)

28 : Apricorn Juice in HG/SS adds stats for Pokeathlon, not regular stats. We don't even have Pokeathlon.

29 : .......I'm not sure if the game outright stating you can gamble money on other players' pokemon battles is a good idea.

31 : Walking is already faster than in official handheld games, meaning bike is even faster. A system allowing you to move at 75% slower than the bike, if I recall PRO's walking & bike speed correctly, would put you at a speed slower than the current walking speed in PRO.

33)Household (features of household : store items, money; furnitures; decorations; let your pokemons goof around the house; modified berry pots (you can choose what berries you want to grow))

Maybe if we get Secret Base in Hoenn?

the most are not suggestions cause they will do them later..what do you think you are the clever one who thought all of these and the game developers no? the game is BETA

There's no rule to be said that it regulates people suggestions and yet - if the game is beta, it means they're open to suggestions and they're making improvements. So why are you trying to surpress me?

123542 Hello!

This game is good, but also has lack of different stuff! :Grin:

1) Needs updated PC storage (you can place your pokemons in whatever box you like, and add some style to box.)

2)Some attacks needs animation

(like firefang)

3) Chat transperancy, chat size change

4) Map's name checking (needs an improvement)

5)Key binding options

6) battling scene window

8) pokemon comparing

9)Showing pokemon HP, EXP in numbers

10) talking to pokemons

11) more trainers in begining (there was lack of trainers), begininng is very hard.

12) make rock smash HM

13) duo battles (compatative ones too)

14) trio battles

15) Side contests ( cutesy contests, pokemon sport contests)(unnecessary)

16) smileys to chat

(vvv updated vvv 19.03.16)

17) after trainer's pokemon died, give oppurtunity to change pokemons. (So enemy's pokemon don't do any move)

18)For low resolution's giving option of zooming out a map (800x600 is capable of full size)

19)GADGETS! (Poke-radar (show's pokemons movement);Step counter; etc...)

20)Hapiness raising by walking with pokemon (or maybe not...)

21)Trading pokemons tru PC.

22)Animations! (What else could make MMO more fun than doing massive dancing flashmob?)

23)Bind emotions/smileys (That would make those smileys useful by not searching half Social tab)

25)Dialogue of Pokemon's stats raising (how many points have been added to each stat)

(vvv updated 21.03.16. vvv)

26) more data about pokemon - last pokemon trainer (people will avoid scamming more)

30) Keep in touch out of game - Connect forum's pm's to PRO in gmae social (keeping in touch with person who's in game)...

(vvv updated 22.03.16. vvv)

P.S. I'll continue to add more suggestions

P.S.S. These are just suggestions, so don't criticize too much...

P.S.S. I'm sorry if some the suggestions have already suggested or are going to be made or rejected!!!

1. PLanned

2. They are working on it.

3. You can change the size of chat.

4. You're very vague, you should probably elaborate more when trying to make a suggestion.

5. There are key binding options. Have you even checked in options?

6. Refer to 4.

7. This would actually be a nice feature.

8. No need for this.

9. You can see them in numbers in the pokemons info. If this goes on the battle screen there will be un-neccessary clutter.

10. You can talk to pokemon. You can't talk to your own pokemon because it's a useless frame if you can just face a direction.

11. There are a LOT of trainers in this game. More than the handhelds.

12. As of Gen 5 Rock Smash is a TM and here it is not neccessary to complete the story.

13. Planned.

14. Not needed until after Double battles.

15 Won't happen lol.

16. Uneccesary, would become as bad as people spamming Caps in chat(Notice where that went.)

17. This game isn't for pansies. The options here are in SET mode.

18. If someone still has an 800x600 monitor they should probably upgrade.

19. This is un-neccessary.

20. Happiness works this way.

21. You do trade in the pokemon center. Trading from one pokecenter to another most likely won't happen.

22. Yeaa... No.

23. This isn't needed either.

24. There won't be auto exp farming. That's called botting, and it's for PANSIES.

25. Not needed.

26. Not needed.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

27.1 HAHAHHA My avatar says it all.

28. This isn't soul silver.

29. This is gambling.

30. This is a no. Forums and the game are separate.

31. You walk at 1.5x the speed of handhelds. Roughly the same speed as running shoes.

32. You don't need this. If you want this grab a notebook, or open notepad.

33. Can't believe I got them all..

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

Hi, I see that post your list the suggestion without explain and thinking more about pros and cons. Can you adding more detail rather than just list?

It will be best for dev can see clearly and discussion to decide adding or not. One more things, I see many points have been suggestion before or already in game too. So you also need to research 1st, not just throw the list only :Grin: It will be best for contribution to community. Thanks :Smile:

There's no rule to be said that it regulates people suggestions and yet - if the game is beta, it means they're open to suggestions and they're making improvements. So why are you trying to surpress me?

i dont try to do anything i just telling you that they already working at all these

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*