[Mirror Shards] Unobtainable for a month again?

Olker

In 21 days (7 tries) I got six mirror shards, so to start with, it's already pretty frustrating. Is Breezy Cave going to be unavailable now? If so, where are we getting mirror shards from? Will there be another month void where they are unobtainable?

If not, I still think the therian forms should not be available in pvp, since they are a really big and unfair advantage, due to how meta they are.

Edited by Olker
  • Like 1

Well, to a guy that managed to collect 9, they gave him one more to have the 10. I wonder if they would have done the same to me if I was lucky enough as to get 9. 6 was all I got in 21 days. At this point, I wouldn't mind purchasing them, but that doesn't stop it from being unfair.

• Olker changed the title to [Mirror Shards] Unobtainable for a month again?

Hello @Olker. Apologies for the late response.

Mirror Shards and the Reveal Glass are not planned to be added anywhere else. You will have to wait until the Excavation sites are back. Luckily, our Developers think they will be back within the next client update. Though it may take a little bit of time, please be patient.

An addition of them into the PvE or PvP shop is not likely. They were added to the Excavation sites to encourage players to do Excavations more.

We are aware they are disabled at the moment, but as I said above, they will most likely return within the next client update.

The Therian forms will not be temporarily banned. This is just not going to happen. 

Though this may be disappointing and even frustrating, please try to understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

@Epithetplease try to make obtainable as fast as possible , i never thought i will have to struggle to get these mirror shards. Have got only 1 shard in  breezy cave in 6 days .So please next time if u put it in some sort of cave , dont make their rarity so strict. Also as @anson4416 said that they could be added to pve coin shop or pvp coin shop , thats a good idea because i dont think excavation will be back in near future(1-2 month).

Edited by Aniketjain2

25 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Olker. Apologies for the late response.

Mirror Shards and the Reveal Glass are not planned to be added anywhere else. You will have to wait until the Excavation sites are back. Luckily, our Developers think they will be back within the next client update. Though it may take a little bit of time, please be patient.

An addition of them into the PvE or PvP shop is not likely. They were added to the Excavation sites to encourage players to do Excavations more.

We are aware they are disabled at the moment, but as I said above, they will most likely return within the next client update.

The Therian forms will not be temporarily banned. This is just not going to happen. 

Though this may be disappointing and even frustrating, please try to understand.

Can't it be obtainable like pearls? Probably held in the wild by Mr. Mime could be a temporary solution. That way it isn't free, nor that easy to obtain.

11 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Feel free to use our Suggestions forum for any ideas you have.

If you have anymore support related questions, I will happily answer them. Otherwise, I will close the thread.

Thanks, edited my thread in suggestions. Close this thread, please.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/176167-mirror-shards-make-them-holdable-by-mr-mime/

Edited by Olker