Add mount animation previews and a news system

Raiyanhq

Mounts preview already in the game and it shows us the static view from 4 different sides, which is good, however what is doesn't show is the animation of how it moves. Not knowing how they move is not good, for example the relatively newly added Dragonite mount looks good from all the sides, however the way it is animated seems horrible (I am speaking for myself, obviously it may look good to others), if I knew how this was before buying it I obviously would have spent my money elsewhere, not wasting it. Although some mounts animation we can see from other people in the overworld, that is not really an efficient and guaranteed way. So the only possible way to know how a mount is animated is buying and using it by ourselves, which is obviously not very economic. The prowiki has some mount previews but many are absent, also the newer mounts aren't there at all, such can also be said about some unique pvp and pve coin mounts, which are more precious and priced accordingly. So my suggestion and honest request is that in the mounts option add the animation of mounts from 4 different sides as well, or just replace the static views by the animation since that will save data compared to keeping both animation and static. Please consider this.

My second suggestion is to add an important news update or something, in game. Like when a world quest starts the system tells everyone it started, that is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about. When a player logs in the game, the system says "Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online", now beside that it can also say the recent and important news, for example right now it can say that "Dig, headbutt and excavation are disabled atm for fixing crash problems" since many players keep asking about them in help chat. Also when a world quest or free safari or any event whatsoever is ongoing and a player just logged in not seeing the news in discord or not being in the game when it started, he can know from the system by "World quest is going on, Pokemon:{  }" or "Free safari is going on till {  }". The help chat is always overflowing with redundant questions like this, so if you can add a news system from the system like this, it'd be great. Also there is already a news panel on the homescreen which remains almost unused, so if adding a system message is difficult then just add the news there and make sure to update it.

Thank you.

Yeah, Dragonite mount looks like a good idea, but then you see it literally glides on the ground on its belly, like, what that's not how a dragonite move

Also agree with the news about Dig being disabled.

As for World Quest, yeah, while it already does so when it start, but a message for those who just logged in AFTER it started indeed would be nice.