Is this even POSSIBLE?

Shadowing

Just now, Shadowing said:

So let me get this straight if I sign up for those test servers I could test those pokes? xD thats sick. Also we need Hoopa unbound 😞

Yaa use the commands to enter test server and u will find a thousand of 31×6 ivs poke and u could generate them. 

Good luck 😊

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Shadowing said:

I just want to know if this is MOD reward or just plain luck image.png.22db5fa6c585992d51d24b0a7b8d1610.png

If the pokemon you linked was posted on the live server (Gold/Silver) then this is a Staff Pokemon Reward, it's a reward that Staff can request after working every day, for many hours, as staff members for 6+ months.

We have many rules for those Pokemon that goes from request to usage and we also are really strict in terms of activity.

Testing on the test server won't make you receive one. What you can get from testing, as announced, are: PVE Coins, Locked Reroll Tickets, Mysterious Ticket (100% chance encounter Pokemon you wish) and that are given in base of your contribution (what bug you actually find)

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

20 minutes ago, Shinohara said:

Testing on the test server won't make you receive one. What you can get from testing, as announced, are: PVE Coins, Locked Reroll Tickets, Mysterious Ticket (100% chance encounter Pokemon you wish) and that are given in base of your contribution (what bug you actually find)

Umm, I think what others meant by going to the test server is that we can use the NPC to generate 31x6 shiny legends to be used as our team in test server 🙂

Not about reward, simply just about making team in test server only