Can Gliscor Learn Fling ?

Luckymarki

Hello @Luckymarki

In Generation 7, Gliscor can learn Fling through a TM. Though PRO does use Generation 7 for the movepools of Pokémon, a Fling TM has not yet been incorporated into the game, thus, you cannot teach Gliscor Fling right now.

Though this may be disappointing, please try to understand. If you have another question or if something is unclear, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

9 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Luckymarki

In Generation 7, Gliscor can learn Fling through a TM. Though PRO does use Generation 7 for the movepools of Pokémon, a Fling TM has not yet been incorporated into the game, thus, you cannot teach Gliscor Fling right now.

Though this may be disappointing, please try to understand. If you have another question or if something is unclear, please let me know.

one more thing, i am a new player right, dig is disabled since i started the game you can check and now i cannot teach my mew sucker punch because of that you told me you cant help me but you need to understand that its not really fair. what am i suppose to do wait 2 more months just to play mew ?

I understand that it is unfair for newer players to have content sealed away behind Excavations. However, there is no other choice but to wait until they are re-enabled.

Hopefully, Excavations, along with Dig Spots and Headbutts, will be added back with the next client update, but that is dependent on how much testing is done.

Players are encouraged to try the Test server and see if they can find any bugs. Finding new bugs will be compensated in the form of PvE Coins; new bugs that crash the server are rewarded with a Locked IV Reroll Ticket or a Mysterious Ticket that will spawn the Pokémon you want. To join the Test server, simply open the console by hitting the F2 key (open console from Settings on mobile) and type in Test then hit enter. 

We understand the situation you're facing and we are very sorry, but you must simply be patient and wait for the Excavations to return. Please try to understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

12 hours ago, Epithet said:

I understand that it is unfair for newer players to have content sealed away behind Excavations. However, there is no other choice but to wait until they are re-enabled.

Hopefully, Excavations, along with Dig Spots and Headbutts, will be added back with the next client update, but that is dependent on how much testing is done.

Players are encouraged to try the Test server and see if they can find any bugs. Finding new bugs will be compensated in the form of PvE Coins; new bugs that crash the server are rewarded with a Locked IV Reroll Ticket or a Mysterious Ticket that will spawn the Pokémon you want. To join the Test server, simply open the console by hitting the F2 key (open console from Settings on mobile) and type in Test then hit enter. 

We understand the situation you're facing and we are very sorry, but you must simply be patient and wait for the Excavations to return. Please try to understand.

can i use dig on test servers ? and my progress will be saved ? can i leave test server when i want ?