Can I get something I sent in the mail to my partner returned to me?

Unionjess

When my partner and I first started playing PRO I sent them a Ninetales mount in the mail, but since then they've stopped playing and never actually got to the badge where you can start using the mailboxes. Is there any chance I could get it returned to me? I tried logging in to their account to return it to myself but, as I said, they never even got access to the mailbox system.

Their account with the mount in the mail is Fruitbat, it was either sent from my UnionJess account or my CaptainBritish account.

If this isn't do-able, that's okay. Just figured I'd ask rather than have the mount just rot. 

Edited by UnionJess

Hello @UnionJess.

Reversing the mail is indeed possible. However, reaching the 4th badge on your partner's account may be faster than waiting for the mail to be reversed. 

Nevertheless, I will forward this to the responsible parties to see if it can be reversed. Once it has been done, I will update you. 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

6 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @UnionJess.

Reversing the mail is indeed possible. However, reaching the 4th badge on your partner's account may be faster than waiting for the mail to be reversed. 

Nevertheless, I will forward this to the responsible parties to see if it can be reversed. Once it has been done, I will update you. 

Appreciate that. I don't want to bug them for their password to get permeant access to the account though, they probably used it elsewhere. I don't mind waiting.

Hello @UnionJess. Apologies for the delay.

It looks like there was a login into Fruitbat very recently. This means the account is active, thus we cannot know for sure what you claim.

Consequently, the mail has not been reversed. 

The best course of action now is to either contact your partner and have them make a post explaining the situation. Or if you were the one to login, that you reach the 4th badge and claim the mail.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

7 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @UnionJess. Apologies for the delay.

It looks like there was a login into Fruitbat very recently. This means the account is active, thus we cannot know for sure what you claim.

Consequently, the mail has not been reversed. 

The best course of action now is to either contact your partner and have them make a post explaining the situation. Or if you were the one to login, that you reach the 4th badge and claim the mail.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

I mean yeah, that was them logging in to see if they could mail it back and finding out that they didn't have access to mailboxes. If you guys can see IPs then you'll see that we share the same IP, the account definitely isn't active if you look at their login history, there should be almost a month or more between that login and the most recent one.

My apologies for the delay.

While what you say may be true, we cannot verify that it. Before doing this, we must be absolutely sure.

As I explained, either your partner will have to make a thread or the account must reach the 4th badge and claim the items.

If neither are possible, I'm afraid we cannot help you.