Keldeo quest help and server transfer.

Ahir

Greetings,

1. I want to transfer all my progress in gold to silver. The reason is this that gold crashes a lot. Pls transfer all my poke and progress to silver server.

2. I am doing keldeo quest and hv spent more than one day in searching for the three lever in the forest to get the last gem but still unable to find a single lever. I know that this part of the quest is unique for each player. But i need help with this part...Pls don't say u can't help

A07A384C-8518-4B72-94D5-30E27938A6BC(1).jpg.7c42c8030ec1faa2f425e65ac2236f98.jpg

You can transfer using the transfer function on the dashboard. Just keep in mind silver is not more stable than gold. Both servers crash pretty much equally often but the staff team is trying their best to get it all fixed as always.

https://dashboard.pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard

For the levers try to interact with the following objects: tombstone, tree stump with an axe, berry bush, dead tree, skull, bush with mushrooms, pumpkin, pile of leaves, sign.

If these dont work try to interact with the stone plate at the beginning of the forest area and it should give you a hint. You can also try to interact with the tree stump with a mushroom on it.

44 minutes ago, Ahir said:

Greetings,

1. I want to transfer all my progress in gold to silver. The reason is this that gold crashes a lot. Pls transfer all my poke and progress to silver server.

2. I am doing keldeo quest and hv spent more than one day in searching for the three lever in the forest to get the last gem but still unable to find a single lever. I know that this part of the quest is unique for each player. But i need help with this part...Pls don't say u can't help

im sorry but we cant

tho i reccomend making a mental map of every place u visit and click accept 

Hi there @Ahir

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As mentioned by Norex you can transfer for free every 30 days by using the dashboard, every subsequent transfer will cost 100 coins from the Coin shop. Both servers can have crash issues, changing to another server would not necessarily resolve the issue but rest assured that the developers are looking into any of the possible causes. 

As for the keldeo quest try to interact with all of these levers : 

• Tombstone
  • Tree stump with an axe
  • Dead tree
  • Cherry bush
  • Skull
  • Bush with mushrooms
  • Pile of leaves
  • Pumpkin

You can also see the steps that you have to take by reading the guide on the Wiki. This is unfortunately as much as we can help you regarding this, giving the answer to you would be unfair to all of the other players that had to figure out which levers were the correct ones for them. 

Let me know if you have any other question. 

Have a nice day!

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.