Clothing Competition <3

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these are fantastic, Would love to see A White ninja outfit in game Would be epic :D

Well, i guess i could work on that, but instead i made this Scorpion costume! Sub-Zero's on the way.

uw5LJyk.png

Man thats awesome! and Sub zero on the way :D would look good having a rival in one and you in the other haha

can we get a kitana/mileena for the female version? looks good :p

Yo PROnitizens ^,..,^

is this event still on? well I still post some of my creations coz I'm enjoying it :devil:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
47306 Sorry if its a late reply, but, where can I download the sheet? I'd like to try this as well.

Edit: Found the sprite sheet in an earlier post and started working on a little something:

Since Halloween is coming up, decided to create something along the theme of it. Here's a preview of it. Feedback welcomed.

jjbvb7.png

Edit #2:

I really don't know if the event is still going or not.Or if its even worth to post more creations, but I did managed to finish the costume.

Let me know what you guys think.

Also, forgot to mention the Skull mask can be unisex.

2jg6nb7.png

are you using byond to icon/pixel xd? i use it also

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png