Clothing Competition <3

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My paint skills arent great but i'd love to see some kinda of traditional styled asian garb in the game. I didn't know how to design a male kimono without using a different style and color scheme. I added a picture of one though if that helps. Hope you still consider mine :x

My design:

hEZkkxN

male kimono

8Kk94Ao

32326 Yo guys, I made this customization called "Tronic set" (inspired from the movie "Tron Legacy")

(Note: the eye-visor-thingy is transparent)

Please rate, thanks ^,..,^

Tronic Helmet: UtvY0Af.png?1 nZeCDih.png?1 TBwo6lE.png?1 1MwXstj.png?1

Tronic Helmet (with glowing): phuPw8J.png?1 Kw2Uoie.png?1 DMkmRky.png?1 L0MPmXY.png?1

Tronic Suit (male): sVXo98i.png?1 hBqfWYT.png?1 1EwtARt.png?1 f1PADjs.png?1

Tronic suit (male with glowing): i5ChXq3.png?1 qNiQiAm.png?1 48bktoK.png?1 yMtAr9v.png?1

Tronic Suit (female): ySAeYwb.png?1 0LT8zhV.png?1 Gv0IJAL.png?1 9h7xrQ9.png?1

Tronic Suit (female with glowing): w2GCY8e.png?1 WRmqPxP.png?1 XzcOMGP.png?1 e28hXwb.png?1

I Actually like this a lot Keep up the good work!

tumblr_nmpifr8eFc1scncwdo1_540.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

32326 I Actually like this a lot Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much sir ^,..,^

I'll make some more clothings in the future :Smile:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.