Logging in after a long time, progress gone.

Holyn

I've logged into the game after several years and first thing that I've noticed is that all my badges are gone. I'm stuck in pallet town with my old pokemon and cannot leave the area because the npc Jackson and his Eevee are not there (probably because I've already finished the Kanto story). After asking in-game and on the PRO discord, I was directed here. Is there anything I can do to restore my account?

Hi there @Holyn

Apologies for the inconvenience. The issue you're describing makes me think that you might have picked the wrong server as your main during your merge. Do you remember which one did you pick between red or blue ? 

In the meantime it's extremely important that you do not do any trades at all or transfer your account to the other server. 

Looking forward to your answer, have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

To be honest, I have no idea which server I picked because it's been years since I've played. I'm pretty sure I have not done any trades or anything like that since I'm stuck in Pallet town. I can't even access a pokemon center to look at my pokemon at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Holyn said:

To be honest, I have no idea which server I picked because it's been years since I've played. I'm pretty sure I have not done any trades or anything like that since I'm stuck in Pallet town. I can't even access a pokemon center to look at my pokemon at the moment.

No worries, usually this happens because you merged with the wrong server as your main which makes you lose your progress. Fortunately because you didn't do any trades or transferred we can offer you an unmerge of your account. This will let you merge once again, this time choosing the right server. You'll have everything you had back (Badges/pokemons) after your merge. 

Do you agree to have your account un-merged ? 

Also additional question about the merge. What would be the "correct" server to choose? I remember trying my username and pass and pretty much trying out both servers to see which one worked. I would like to choose the right one this time and not mess up.

25 minutes ago, Holyn said:

Also additional question about the merge. What would be the "correct" server to choose? I remember trying my username and pass and pretty much trying out both servers to see which one worked. I would like to choose the right one this time and not mess up.

Un-merged your account so that you may re-merge on the dashboard. Sorry for not mentioning it earlier, but the correct one to select for the merge in your case is the blue server. It's probable that you cannot connect to the Silver server (Silver was created from the blue and red server that were merged in one server) after merging, you will have to reset your password. Either on the dashboard on the forgot password option of the website 

The merge was performed correctly and the user recovered all of his progress. Locked as resolved.