Max repel is bugged

Airl1947

Trying to catch: Skarmory and Klefki
Membership: Active
Time: During Morning only
Alt used: Disciplinarian

I've used up 900 Super Repels on this spot and I can say that I can encounter 0 to 2 Klefkis or Skarmories per Super Repel. 1 encounter is kinda common for me. I have no problem with this, I think it's completely normal.

Then, I also decided to buy 800 Max Repels because if my Math is correct, Super repels have the same value as Max Repels that was bought in discounted Bulks. (2.5 pokedollars per step)

Now I've only used up 60 Max repels and I can say that I can only encounter 1 Klefki or Skarmory for like every 12 Max Repels that I used which definitely doesn't make sense compared to the amount of encounters I get from Super Repels. Max repels also have more step counts so that makes it worse.

I decided to stop using the remaining Max Repels I have because I'm sure I am just wasting money.

Please check out the problem with this one.

Edited by dgRDota2

Hello @dgRDota2. Apologies for the late response.

There is no bug with Max Repels. Using them while doing the Repel Trick and encountering Pokémon is proof of that.

We can only attribute your experience to having bad luck. We cannot do anything about that.

The Repel Trick does not make Pokémon more common. It only prevents the encounter of lower leveled Pokémon. The rarity of them stays the same, regardless of what Repel is used.

Since there is no bug, this thread will be locked. Good luck with your hunt.

If you have another question or issue, don't hesitate to make another thread.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.