Price and Rating Guide

Spacemuffin

[spoiler=Stuff][ATTACH=full]10894[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=Stuff]

Discord Events for PRO Players

So there a few different types of events we can easily do weekly to promote the Official PRO Discord. Within this thread you will find ideas on how to host a successful Discord Event for the PRO community on Discord.

Event Types

• Word Search
  • Oak Lost His Pokemon
  • Quiz
  • Take a picture of . . .
  • Writing Contest
  • Drawing Contest

Event Type Explainations

Word Search

This event is fairly simple and very very easy to make. You can create any type of Word Search by going to this
You will input how ever big you want it and what words you want to have scrambled. When it finishes you will be sent to another page with the puzzle and the words you had put to be found. I highly suggest you print screen to screen grab the web page and put it into paint to make it more professional. A sample is posted below.

[ATTACH=full]10895[/ATTACH]

Professor Oak lost his Pokemon

This event is fairly simple to run. It's basically a poke hunt with a twist of requiring certain IV's. The best part about this event is you get to be creative and create a dialogue for Professor Oak. An example would be like,
"Greetings Trainers: While I was out doing some errands my
Sassy
Pidgey
decided to fly off and has not come back yet. My
Pidgey
is very weak so it can't last long on it's own. Both its
Defence
and
HP
are very low. Last time I went to check out how strong it was it had single digit individual values in
Defence
and
HP
. Please help in finding my
Pidgey
trainer. You're my only hope."

Quiz

Well this one is fairly straight forward. Write some questions about the game and post them for the players to answer. I would suggest making it themed around a part of the game ie. PvP / Story / Map Exploration / etc.

Take a picture . . .

So this one could be fun to do. Like find 2 different locations where Master Balls are located and take a picture with your trainer card open. And then they would post the results in the channel for the event. This event can be basically anything. There is so much to choose from when doing this event.

Writing Contest

Well I do enjoy a story and it's always fun to see how create trainers can become. Pick a theme, word restriction, and a time frame. If you want to see an example please refer to my writing contest page by clicking this

Drawing Contest

So these are very fun and very easy to do as well. You can decide what type of picture you want created. I would suggest limiting it to a program everyone has access to, like paint. The reason to limit it to paint as the event is supposed to be a quick easy thing to do nothing to over the top and fancy.

Winners

So the best part about the discord event's is they can either be prizes per event or do a monthly circuit of events and give the prize out at the end of the month. If we do decide to do monthly circuits we will need a point system to keep track of who wins at the end of the month. And this is the point system I suggest we use.

1st Place - 10 Points

2nd Place - 8 Points

3rd Place - 6 Points

4th Place - 5 Points

5th Place - 4 Points

6th Place - 3 Points

7th Place - 2 Points

8th Place - 1 Point

Rewards

So depending on the reward either being at the end of the single event or at the end of the monthly circuit there can only be so many rewards. If the rewards are per event then the top 3 trainers who entered will get a reward. If the rewards are for a monthly circuit then the top 3 players with the most points will get rewards. Monthly circuit rewards should be slightly better than per event rewards. What the rewards will be should be discussed and decided by the Discord Leaders.

[spoiler=Kanto Quiz Questions]Kanto Questions:

1. What Pokemon do these two NPC's want? And what do you get in return from the trade? They want a Raichu for a Electrode and a Venonat for a Tangela

uHxw9zP.png?width=500&height=321

2. What is Professor Oak doing in Pokemon Tower? Mourning the loss of Dragonite.

3. What is the most commonly asked question as players progress in the game once they reach Cerulean City? Where is Bill's Book

4. How many Pokemon are roaming about on Route 16? 4

5. What is the rarest flower's name in Kanto? Androno Chlamichi.

6. What is the NPC's location that will trade you a Lickitung for a Golduck? Bike Road Stop 1F

7. How many contributors (ex and not) are into the Contributor Hall? 17

8. How many bikers are there in total on route 16 and 17? 11

9. How many old/new discord moderators are into the Discord Headquarters? 10

10. What is the first map in which you begin your PRO journey on called? Start

[spoiler=Johto Quiz Questions]Johto Questions:

1. In what map is a Pokemon replaced with the NPC Chappy? Lake Rage

2. In which city do you find a lost Staryu? Olivine

3. Where is the punch trainer located in Johto? Route 42

4. How many exits are there to the Dark Cave? 3

5. What is the earliest point you can catch a Gastly in Johto? Route 31

6. What TM can you buy outside the Safari Zone? False Swipe

7. What are the two possible lost Pokemon you can get in Goldenrod City? Ariados or Spinarak

8. Where do you encounter two Legendary Birds in Johto? Lugia in Whirl Islands B4F and Ho-oh on the Bell Tower Roof

9. Where is the item maniac located in Johto? Ruins of Alph

10. How many NPC's are there in the Bug Contests catching area? 15

[spoiler=Hoenn Quiz Questions]Hoenn Questions:

1. How do you get on the Moon after completing the story of Hoenn? Talk to the Man with the elgyem or evo in Mossdeep Space Station, 15k

2. What legendary Pokemon can you encounter in Hoenn? 3 Regis, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, and Deoxys

3. Where are all the excavation sites located throughout the Hoenn region?

4. What can you do once every 2 weeks in the Hoenn region? Mushroom Farming

5. Where is the item manic located in Hoenn? Route 124

6. What Pokemon do you encounter in your home in Hoenn? Jirachi

7. What map does Mirage Island replace when it is visible? Sky Pillar

8. Where does this NPC take you? Route 104 and Slateport

[ATTACH=full]34646[/ATTACH]

9. At what times do the tides change in Shoal Cave?

09:00-15:00 - High Tide Entrance Room

15:00-21:00 - Low Tide Entrance Room

21:00-03:00 - High Tide Entrance Room

03:00-09:00 - Low Tide Entrance Room

10. What happens when you talk to the NPC Chappy? You get splashed out of the house.

unknown.png

[spoiler=Sinnoh Quiz Questions]Sinnoh Questions:

1. How many Maids are in the Pokemon Mansion? 5

2. Where do you find Maniac Tunnel at? And what two maps does it connect to? Route 214 and it connects Route 214 to Solaceon City

3. Where do you find the highest level random encounter Pokemon at? Resort

4. Where is the Battle Tower located? Fight Area

5. In which city do you find a lost Pokemon? Jublife

6. What two Pokemon do you find in the houses on Route 217? Snorunt and Mr. Mime

7. In which city do you find Meteorite? Veilstone City

8. In which city is Prehax located? Hearthome

9. What city do you go to in order to travel to other regions in the game? Canalave.

10. When you go through Victory Road, there are two exits to Victory Road. One takes you to the Elite Four and the other one takes you to another route. Which Pokemon do you find near a monument? -Shuckle

pokemon_event.png

Greetings Trainers:

While I was cleaning up the lab I have seem to lost some PokeBalls needed for an upcoming session of new trainers starting their adventure. I desperately need assistance finding a Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and a Pikachu. The Charmander was a very Jolly fellow who was always so playful and could Blaze through anything. The Bulbasaur was very Sassy when I first first found it. When heading back to the lab we noticed that the bulb was Overgrown. The Squirtle was of a very Timid nature always afraid of how the rain poured down in Torrent's. Pikachu was always so Hasty when wanting to get into our arms that it caused so much Static electricity that it would constantly show us.

bup8CTA.png

Greetings Trainers:

While I was cleaning up the lab I have seem to lost some PokeBalls needed for an upcoming session of new trainers starting their adventure. I desperately need assistance finding a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile. The Cyndaquil was a very Timid fellow who was always so frightened even though it could Blaze through anything if it wasn't so Timid. The Chikorita was very Calm when I first first found it. When heading back to the lab we noticed that the leaf on its head was Overgrown. The Totodile was of a very Jolly nature always playful in the rain poured down in Torrent's.

uv2Fju1.png

Greetings Trainers:

While I was cleaning up the lab I have seem to lost some PokeBalls needed for an upcoming session of new trainers starting their adventure. I desperately need assistance finding a Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip. The Torchic was a very Jolly fellow who was always so playful to the point it could Blaze through anything. The Treecko was very Timid when I first first found it. When heading back to the lab we noticed that the tail was Overgrown. The Mudkip was of a very Jolly nature always playful in the rain poured down in Torrent's.

TLlUGPs.png

Greetings Trainers:

While I was cleaning up the lab I have seem to lost some PokeBalls needed for an upcoming session of new trainers starting their adventure. I desperately need assistance finding a Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup. The Chimchar was a very Jolly fellow who was always so playful to the point it could Blaze through anything. The Turtwig was very Careful when I first first found it. When heading back to the lab we noticed that the leafs on its head was Overgrown. The Piplup was of a very Calm nature always watching the rain pour down in Torrent's.

Work Area

4 Days Of Fun In The Sun

Kanto Region:

1. Word Cross Search - [spoiler=Word Cross][ATTACH]35014[/ATTACH][ATTACH]35013[/ATTACH]

2. Professor Oak Lost Pokemon -

3. Region Quiz -

Johto Region:

1. Word Cross Search - [spoiler=Johto WordCross Search][ATTACH]35016[/ATTACH][ATTACH]35015[/ATTACH]

2. Professor Elm Lost Pokemon -

3. Region Quiz -

Hoenn Region:

1. Word Cross Search - [spoiler=Hoenn WordCross Search][ATTACH]35018[/ATTACH][ATTACH]35017[/ATTACH]

2. Professor Birch Lost Pokemon -

3. Region Quiz -

Sinnoh Region:

1. Word Cross Search - [spoiler=Sinnoh WordCross ][ATTACH]35020[/ATTACH][ATTACH]35019[/ATTACH]

2. Professor Rowan Lost Pokemon -

3. Region Quiz -

Edited by Spacemuffin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl. Got confused, my bad. I didn't read the whole thing, I'm sorry. Lol

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

That's a terrible system. You're telling me a Gyarados with 0 speed and attack and 31 in the other stats is more valuable than one with 31 attack and speed and 15 in the others? And the prices don't even take into account the rarity of a pokemon or how competitively viable it is.

124683 How would Pokemon rarity factor into your calculations?

That's what this post is about. It is trying to bring everyone together to build a solid trading market were players can reference when wondering what their pokemon is worth.

124685 That's a terrible system. You're telling me a Gyarados with 0 speed and attack and 31 in the other stats is more valuable than one with 31 attack and speed and 15 in the others? And the prices don't even take into account the rarity of a pokemon or how competitively viable it is.

I understand your frustration. Your opinion about the system is yours but I think with you saying its terrible maybe you should give suggestions about how to better it.

Treat this post as if it were a game in [glow=red]Alpha or Pre-Alpha[/glow] this post is here to work out the kinks and make a better system. If players are just going to complain and say the system sucks without providing suggestions I suggest you just keep your post to yourself. As those types of posts are not productive in making the system better.

This is absurd and way overpriced.. You didn't even put into consideration the rarity of the mons and also I believe you overpriced a lot man.

EV training shouldn't just be a solid 50k, it depends, people spend days hunting to train the EV's on a mon.

As I was unaware of how they get priced I used a basic set for what people were telling me in chat. What would you recommend as a working price Ameer? Pokemon rarity is something I can't factor in as of yet as I don't have the info required, shiny should definitely add to it, will work that in later.

~Dark Jester