Disable failing and mimikyu no longer has cloak ability

Yeetdoer

Title says it, have now lost 3 of my 12 day cooldown boss fights because of disable failing and my mimikyu simlpy not having its disguise ability anymore(The only reason i bought this poke). The crazy part is, theres no way to  reset or prove it failed to get your cooldowns reset so I just wasted all that time. Something just needs to be done, about fighting bosses in general, cooldowns should not be 12 days especially due to mechanic breaking issue such as disable failing or my mimikyu with disguise literally have the "none" ability lol. Is there anyway to get my cooldowns on those bosses reset or did I waste my time even trying to do them. 

Edited by Yeetdoer

Hello @Yeetdoer. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, you are correct in your assumption that we will not reset your boss cooldown. That is because it would be unfair to previous players who were also denied and because we cannot prove whether the loss was the game's fault or the user's fault.

As for the potential bugs, we will need more information to properly investigate them. Without key details we cannot properly test it and it may take longer than it should.

Disable could fail for a couple reasons. Could you tell us what Pokémon you were using? What Pokémon you were fighting? What move did that Pokémon use?

For Mimikyu, what Pokémon were you battling? Were you hit already and lost the Disguise? What move did it use against you, if any? 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

My poke was bannette with mega item, fighting a poliwhirl who used hydrapump, i protected the first one, tried to disable it and it failed. For mimikyu, it didnt even get a move off, when i clicked on it to inspect it, under the ability tab it said "None". 

Apologies for the delay.

Currently, Disabled is bugged when used against moves with base 5 PP(8 max). It is already known by the Devs and unfortunately is not going to be fixed until there is an upgrade to the NPC AI.

As for Mimikyu and its ability being shown as "None", it will be looked into, but we need more information. Can you tell us what Pokémon you were fighting against and what move it used?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.