PROximity mic chat

N0tme5

this would get extremely chaotic in many places, and overall sounds a lot more complicated than it needs to be. This would also give players free will to say whatever they'd like, as you can't really moderate voice chats with this much volume (by volume i mean amount of players), and because of that, players would just get around with saying whatever they'd like, whenever.

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

2 minutes ago, N0tme5 said:

so u can add an option where the player can turn off proximity so he cant hear anything and made a rule so no one can say bad things and u can add push to talk feature too.😇

how do you enforce that rule though, you're basically asking for a staff to be in every POI in the whole game, anywhere that multiple players are, to make sure that nobody says anything wrong. and if one person turns it off, that doesn't stop the problem, the problem is still there, you just aren't acknowledging it. The main reason i see this as a bad idea is that there wouldn't even be a good method to note down who says what. in a place like vermillion pokecenter, where there are probably hundreds of users there daily, how do you determine whos voice says what, and how do you record what each user says, in order to report them

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I think this would be really fun, but as many have already pointed out, the struggles and consequences outweigh the benefits. In addition to everything above, adding voice capabilities would most likely be very stressful for the servers of PRO, which already tend to struggle.

Though I would love sitting in Saffron Train Station welcoming everyone to Kanto for the lulz and reactions. But imagine walking into Vermillion PC. >_<

E6W75Tu.png