Sinnoh underground NPCs are stuck.....

Sir,

I am noticing from few days that after giving all the stuffs to the NPCs in sinnoh underground and talking with each and everyone they are not giving me more than t2 hints and sometimes not even more than 1 hints. I am losing from 8days .So I request you to fix this bcoz all NPCs are stuck to single dialogue 'the treasure room contain a lot of valuable items'

Plz fix this sir.

Hello @Ankitchauarasia,

Thank you for the report and sorry for any inconvenience caused by this situation. I was able to receive Tier 2 hints when doing the Sinnoh Underground quest and ended up with a 25% chance to guess the location of the Treasure Room, while another Tester received a Tier 3 hint and accessed it right away. We both only tried the quest once, so it is safe to assume that there are no major issues.

The hints themselves are random and it is entirely possible to be unlucky several days in a row, which would explain why you have not yet received any of the Tier 3 hints. Make sure that you are interacting with all 8 NPCs every day (2 per cave). With Tier 2 hints, you have a 25% chance to find the Treasure Room. With any of the Tier 3 hints, you are basically guaranteed to find it. You may also check this Sinnoh Underground guide for some useful information.

If all of the NPCs constantly return the same Tier 1 hint, I suggest making a recording or posting a series of screenshots that would allow us to look into your specific issue better. However, this is most likely due to bad luck, so I would recommend persevering until you receive a Tier 3 hint.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a good day!

Sir,

Thanks for your help. I have also found sinnoh underground 4times. But the problem is that 25% chance is a quite low percentage at least 50% chance should be given to each player everyday so that they not get frustrated. After giving all items to Npcs we should at least get 50%. I request you to fix this please.

There are currently no plans to revamp the Sinnoh Underground quest. Perhaps maybe in the future it will see a remake, but there are other areas where we are focusing right now. Though that may be disappointing, please try to understand.

Feel free to suggest changes in our Suggestions forum.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.