Inactive Accounts Pruning [ Inactive Accounts for more than 5 years with 0 hrs and 0 mins with 0% progress ]

Jawe

I tried using ^inspect in discord and saw lots of great usernames which was created way back 2015 with 0 hrs and 0 minutes game play (Gold & Silver). I think they were just created as placeholders in case they plan to play and some may not have access to it anymore since its been years already.

What if these Inactive accounts for more than 5 years with 0 hrs and 0 minutes with 0% progress gets removed?

• Could lessen the accounts database.
  • Could invite new players

So I suggest:

• Removal of the Inactive Accounts (only those inactive for more than 5 years with 0 hours and 0 minutes and 0% progress) for potential new players.
  • Or, maybe make those usernames be available for Active players who want to change their username.

Thanks, Stay Safe everyone. GLHF 🤗

Edited by Jawe

I've always been in favour of this sugfesrion, however, staff will probably take the "we can't do that, as they might to come back" position.

Edit: I would also like the option to reset all story/progress in our accounts, lol. To experiment story in different ways.

Edited by Olker

Exactly what Olker said, just deleting old accounts isn't really fair, as a discord mod, i see a lot of people asking around the discord how to get their old accounts back on a regular basis, if they were deleted because of inactivity, those people would feel cheated.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Guys, he is talking about accounts with 0 hours and minutes. That means those accounts are literally empty and just name holders. How is it fair that someone can block a name for 5 years without playing? That doesn't make much sense to me.

So +1

I like to clearly mention that I don't want accounts with any kind of progress deleted.

Edited by 666G0D999

4 minutes ago, 666G0D999 said:

Guys, he is talking about accounts with 0 hours and minutes. That means those accounts are literally empty and just name holders.

Actually, they aren't. Those accounts are just people that didn't merge their old red and blue accounts together, which means their only bit of data is from yellow server, which is why it only shows up for gold server on reborn. So they do have progress, and aren't just name holders, though you can't see how much.

3 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

Actually, they aren't. Those accounts are just people that didn't merge their old red and blue accounts together, which means their only bit of data is from yellow server, which is why it only shows up for gold server on reborn. So they do have progress, and aren't just name holders, though you can't see how much.

I'm sure there are also plenty of "ghost" accounts without progress.

Just now, 666G0D999 said:

I'm sure there are also plenty of "ghost" accounts without progress.

I mean probably, some people just login to the game, get a couple hours, or even just minutes, and then log out because they don't like it. My alts for example, they have their names, i haven't played much with them, only a few hours/minutes on a couple of em. Does that mean they should be deleted too? 

2 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

I mean probably, some people just login to the game, get a couple hours, or even just minutes, and then log out because they don't like it. My alts for example, they have their names, i haven't played much with them, only a few hours/minutes on a couple of em. Does that mean they should be deleted too? 

Hi,

I was suggesting the Inactive Accounts for 5 years or more with 0 hrs and 0 mins but after reading:

10 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

Then this limits to those Inactive Accounts for 5 years or more with 0 hrs and 0 mins without any progress at all. I mean its queryable in database right since some of them have and some dont?