Greetings from Viomi

Hey there. My name is Viomi and I've been a big fan of pokemon games for a long time. I've been playing things like PokeMMO and other pokemon MMORPGs for a long time, and I'm super happy to see PRO. It covers a lot of issues I had with the other games, and it seems very lively.

I'm a programmer who's worked with C++, Lua, Java, and SQL. I used to make gamemodes and plugins for Garry'sMod, and I'm getting better at pixel art as well.

Hope to meet all of you soon! :Heart:

EDIT: As an afternote, I figured you'd like to know something pokemon-related about me: My favorite is Sableye

125300 Hey there. My name is Viomi and I've been a big fan of pokemon games for a long time. I've been playing things like spam and other pokemon MMORPGs for a long time, and I'm super happy to see PRO. It covers a lot of issues I had with the other games, and it seems very lively.

I'm a programmer who's worked with C++, Lua, Java, and SQL. I used to make gamemodes and plugins for Garry'sMod, and I'm getting better at pixel art as well.

Hope to meet all of you soon! :Heart:

EDIT: As an afternote, I figured you'd like to know something pokemon-related about me: My favorite is Sableye

Hey there, Viomi!

Welcome to PRO. You're absolutely right; PRO does have a very lively community. Many players have found their way here after playing a variety of Pokemon MMOs, and hopefully you'll find yourself right at home here.

Good luck on your journey!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

hello and welcome! I can not wait to see you around in game. I do hope you're having lots of fun.

And that is impressive! I can barely code html for roleplay templates, so I truly admire the ability you have to make mods and what not. And I agree with you, PRO is the most superior pokemon mmo I've seen thus far... hence why I enjoy it so much.

But I do hope we get to meet sometime!