Suggestion about World Quests

Olker

After thinking it up a bit, I thought this new type of wq was probably a "test"  to make it possible for more people to participate (due to timezones, it was horrible for some of us, I had to wake up at 4AM for one of them, lol).

Clearly, people dislike having to hunt tons of pokémon, so I think this method isn't going to work.

In Pokémon Go, Community Day is divided into timezones, so I was thinking in doing something similar. How about doing three World Quests in the same day (we can call it World Quest Day), with the same mon? Each one would last eight hours, you wouldn't be able to get a ticket from more than one of the three. Of course, IVs would be something reduced, like 60-80k per WQ.

Let me know your thoughts about it.

• Checked/Done 1

Current WQ last 24 hours right? so every player has the same time to complete it, whatever timezone he's in. I dont understand why you would wake up at a certain hour, you're scared the wq is gonna be over in few hours? I think staff is trying to get data on how many people actually submit mons during wqs, even if your idea isn't terrible i don't think it's the best time to implement it. 

6 hours ago, Dan33 said:

Current WQ last 24 hours right? so every player has the same time to complete it, whatever timezone he's in. I dont understand why you would wake up at a certain hour, you're scared the wq is gonna be over in few hours? I think staff is trying to get data on how many people actually submit mons during wqs, even if your idea isn't terrible i don't think it's the best time to implement it. 

Imagine saying that without having done a WQ before the bidoof ones.

Edited by Olker

50 minutes ago, Olker said:

Imagine saying that without having done a WQ before the bidoof ones.

Well you're both ways incorrect, cause i did a lot of the past wqs (i have almost all legens on main and half of it on alt) but i didn't take part in the bidoof one xD

3 minutes ago, Dan33 said:

Well you're both ways incorrect, cause i did a lot of the past wqs (i have almost all legens on main and half of it on alt) but i didn't take part in the bidoof one xD

Then your initial opinion makes no sense, lol.

Just now, Olker said:

Then your initial opinion makes no sense, lol.

To me, it does. I've never had problems in completing wqs i actually wanted to complete, even if they had already started from several hours. 

You are suggesting to split the players in 3 "waves" of hunting, now imagine if the 80% of the players who usually take part in wqs are from the same timezone, what's gonna happen? x)

Also, i noticed that every wq is starting on a different hour, so one month is gonna be uncomfy for you, next month is gonna be for someone from another timezone. 

I respect your suggestion but as i already said i don't think it's the right time.