While were waiting for Red Server....

Kir1to

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the server comes back will finish my grind and challenge the kanto e4 for the 2nd time I hope it goes better than last time. Also if I do beat them is it worth going to johto straight away or should I do stuff in kanto 1st?

Favorite pokemon are Arcanine/Luxray/Infernape caught an adamant luxray with 31 attack and 31 speed a while ago :D looking for a good impish growlithe right now.

Also, check out "ginsou no grimgar" if you get the chance and already havent! RPG style anime; 10 out of 12 episodes have aired

125592 When the server comes back will finish my frind and challenge the kanto e4 for the 2nd time I hope it goes better than last time. Also if I do beat them is it worth going to johto straight away or should I do stuff in kanto 1st?

The only thing youll want to do before you go to kanto is make sure you take an items that you have your Pokemon holding off and put them in your backpack, cause as soon as you step into Johto you wont be able to access your Pokemon from Kanto untill you beat the 8th gym. So make sure thats done and continue your adventure!

125593 Favorite pokemon are Arcanine/Luxray/Infernape caught an adamant luxray with 31 attack and 31 speed a while ago :D looking for a good impish growlithe right now.

Also, check out "ginsou no grimgar" if you get the chance and already havent! RPG style anime; 10 out of 12 episodes have aired

Never heard of that anime! Ill definitely have to check it out!

The only thing youll want to do before you go to kanto is make sure you take an items that you have your Pokemon holding off and put them in your backpack, cause as soon as you step into Johto you wont be able to access your Pokemon from Kanto untill you beat the 8th gym. So make sure thats done and continue your adventure!

So are you able to come back to kanto to do things such as digging in mt moon or rock tunnel once you go to johto, or do you have to wait until you beat the 8th gym for that too?

So are you able to come back to kanto to do things such as digging in mt moon or rock tunnel once you go to johto, or do you have to wait until you beat the 8th gym for that too?

No, sadly you cant return to Kanto until you beat the 8th gym