While were waiting for Red Server....

Kir1to

125510 I catched my first shiny pkm and then, the server went down. FeelsBadMan :Cry:

Oh my god rip in pieces. If I ever get a shiny on here(I have the worst luck. I never got one til xy when I mass bred for a sh eevee), I will be logging off right after to save it. Idc how long of a queue I'll have to sit through. xD

[float=left]

tR0NmnU.png[/float][float=right]1tOYk5M.gif[/float]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

125500 Ask questions, talk about your favorite Pokemon, discuss how far you are in PRO, anything!

1. What college degree are you currently taking?

2. My fave pokemon is arceus because ultimate being hehe. Second tothat is rayquaza

3. i'll never leave kanto, I want first to beat all the red bosses before leaving.

Im 19 but not in college(: I work at a gas station and make YouTube videos and stream on Twitch, hoping to make a career out of it soon!

Hi Kirito! I'm Prof.Arkar from Myanmar. I like researching and learning things about Pokemon and I have my lab currently built in one of the whirl islands in Johto, there I'm studying about a Pokemon known as Shuckle and their natural habitats, their nutrients that maintain their growth and the nearby stones. I have my subordinates working for me too as well, they are also strong trainers from Myanmar.

125510 I catched my first shiny pkm and then, the server went down. FeelsBadMan :Cry:

Oh my god rip in pieces. If I ever get a shiny on here(I have the worst luck. I never got one til xy when I mass bred for a sh eevee), I will be logging off right after to save it. Idc how long of a queue I'll have to sit through. xD

I hope the Rollback isnt real. then i'll rage quit for some days..

125500 Ask questions, talk about your favorite Pokemon, discuss how far you are in PRO, anything!

1. What college degree are you currently taking?

2. My fave pokemon is arceus because ultimate being hehe. Second tothat is rayquaza

3. i'll never leave kanto, I want first to beat all the red bosses before leaving.

Im 19 but not in college(: I work at a gas station and make YouTube videos and stream on Twitch, hoping to make a career out of it soon!

can u stream when the servers are up?

Hai! ive been playing for just under 10 days now. i recently migrated to blue server from red a couple days ago(no idea why) and i keep getting super side tracked in trying to get my dream team(in my trainer card below :3) so i forget to do the storyline, so ive only manged to get to the 5th gym so far :3.

but you know what they say, slow and steady wins the race...right? >.>

my favorite Pokemon though would have to be vulpix/ninetails. i fell in love with her ever since watching her on the original anime when i was a kid

rcVDZd4.png

125522 Hi Kirito! I'm Prof.Arkar from Myanmar. I like researching and learning things about Pokemon and I have my lab currently built in one of the whirl islands in Johto, there I'm studying about a Pokemon known as Shuckle and their natural habitats, their nutrients that maintain their growth and the nearby stones. I have my subordinates working for me too as well, they are also strong trainers from Myanmar.

Nice to meet you Akar! I am definitely hoping to obtain a Shuckle soon! Those things have CRAZY defense!

I hope the Rollback isnt real. then i'll rage quit for some days..

I wouldn't blame you. :Nervous:

What pokemon was it?

[float=left]

tR0NmnU.png[/float][float=right]1tOYk5M.gif[/float]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!