Xatu bugged as a sync maybe?

Xtremes

I've hunted wynauts for about 12 hours overall now using a Bold Xatu sync. I've caught 20, as well as 2 Psyducks just to test my sync and out of all 22 pokemon I've had 4 come out Bold. Can we make sure it's working as intended? 4/22 seems insanely bad for something that's supposed to work 50% of the time. Might I suggest an icon that shows when your sync is active near the top left corner next to the membership buff icon?

I'm probably just super unlucky, but I wanted to point it out just in case that Xatu may actually be bugged. He is the only one of my syncs who is evolved, and is the only one that has given me issues.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.

Wynaut fails 3.png

Wynaut fails 4.png

Wynut fail 1.png

Wynut fails 2.png

Edited by Xtremes

Hello @Xtremes. Apologies for the late response.

Synchronize is working as intended and there is no bug. It may be hard to believe, but this is just very bad luck.

Failing to sync several times in a row may feel like it's bugged, but that just happens sometimes. There's also times when you get the synced nature several times in a row, which is equally as likely, but not bugged at all.

In short, there is no bug, just bad luck. 

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.