About Bidoof blessing

Tejkkapadia123

Hello @tejkkapadia123

Normally, rewards are claimable in the server you contributed in. However, this World Quest was quite unique with the rewards, so it differ this time.

You will most likely get the rewards in the server you did the World Quest in (Silver in your case). We will look at contributions that were done, but checking who transferred and who didn't will take too much time and effort. As such, it's hard to give a definitive answer right now. If you do receive the rewards in a server you cannot claim them in, feel free to make another thread requesting them to be swapped and we will see if it can be done.

I know this is not a super clear answer and it's simply because only Walross really knows how it will be done. 

Nevertheless, I hope I was able to at least address parts of your questions and concerns.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

okay thats fine but i will get them right if i swap again ? also could you ask walross and get back to me ? if its possible to get them on gold itself i wouldnt have to use 500k just to transfer back to silver since and also get my pvp rating back. please let me know as soon as possible. and thank oyu for the reply. i will be waitng for the definite anwer 

Yes, if you transfer back you will be fine. We'll see if you get them on Gold or not. If you do, then there's no problem and we go about our ways. But if you don't, then you can make a request here to have the rewards transferred. 

It all depends on how Walross will distribute the rewards, which we will have to wait and see how it's done.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.