I made a big mistake xd

Direncbfg

I'm trying to get banettite for 10 days i guess. First i get the work to create boss team i caught some pokes(it takes 3 or 4 day i guess) . than i was banned for investigate a hack while i was train my banette than the case solved ban lifted 3 or 4 days later . Than i get the work lvl up my team. It takes 2 days too . finally now i complete everything and beat morty in a hard mode . Guess what i forget to complete mega bracelet quest... I already finished quest while i was fight with morty but just forget to talk with Theodor please i don't want to wait 10 days more can we make something ?

Hi there @DirencBFG

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do in your case except have you wait for Morty cooldown to end. Giving you the mega stone just because of a mistake on your end would be unfair to other players who either lost against Morty or simply forgot to take the mega bracelet before. 

I understand the disappointment you might feel as to the response, but please try to understand that every player must be treated in an impartial manner.

Have a nice day nevertheless! 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.