[Need Force Trade]H.A max DEF Gible Auction

image.png.19d4973005bae53fc633855d20c5e1a2.png
C.O.: 750k by sushi4ever

Insta: 1m5
Minbid: 50k

End at: 10:00 pm GMT+1 24/07
Accepted payment: CC as 375k, RR ticket as 720k, RC as 7k.
End time rule: Forum rule 

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Edited by PhuongIsMyLife

Remove the minimum bid that you have added to your auction or you could face further punishment. You cannot add the minimum bid after the auction has already started. Refer to the auction rule below for more information.  
. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

I

1 hour ago, Klohver said:

Remove the minimum bid that you have added to your auction or you could face further punishment. You cannot add the minimum bid after the auction has already started. Refer to the auction rule below for more information.  
. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

As you can see in the edit history, the moment I edited the post was right after the moment I posted the original version, which means i forgot to put it at the first place instead of putting it for other purposes. The minimum bid serve also for the purpose to avoid troll bid such as “current bid+ 1$” and as long as the auction 1 st bidder ( aka the only one so far) agreed to it, I don’t see any problem that my change could harm any other bidder. I will delete the minbid later if necessary but I think you would also calm down. The minbid here was put before the auction started and sushi4ever-1st bidder agreed to it as well, you cannot bring a further punishment just because a player forget to put an information in his/her post and edited it right afterwards.

32 minutes ago, PhuongIsMyLife said:

As you can see in the edit history,

After further investigation it seems you began this auction in game before making this post, and you did state the 50k min bid there so it will be allowed. However, to avoid these types of complications in the future please be sure to be very clear when making your opening post. When advertising in game it is also important that you are including the end time. Please be sure to include that in future advertisements. 

As I've been online almost all day today but haven't seen the winner come online, I'd like to ask if you @Klohver could force the trade for us?

• Phuongismylife changed the title to [Need Force Trade]H.A max DEF Gible Auction
On 7/25/2021 at 9:48 PM, PhuongIsMyLife said:

As I've been online almost all day today but haven't seen the winner come online, I'd like to ask if you @Klohver could force the trade for us?

Any TMOD can help to finalize the auction? @Monteria , @Polteageist, @Eon. Thank you in advance