lend and check history

Boccas

A dude offered me a lend service for my karp at 40k. I accepted and lend to him.

MAYBE.... JUST MAYBE.... try to disable totally the lend service if he's broken since 2 years no? I found about this from users lol not even an alert message or stuff...

btw ofc the poke didn't come back. I would know what is his name and/or if u staff can give me back my 31 31 magikarp..... Atm I lost a very nice karp and my 40k lol, what a joke

u can even see all chat and check i flex it after i caught
gosh i will be really broke if i lost that

At the time of the trade it was lv 68 full ev trained

Screenshot_2021-07-29-20-16-46-467_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Edited by Boccas

Hey, not sure what you mean by disabling the lending feature. That feature is not in the game anymore for a very long time already. You probably simply did a normal trade with that person.

Also keep in mind the staff team are all volunteers and work for PRO in their own freetime. Sometimes it can take some time to get a response since there are a lot of issues and other things to handle as well. You can bump your thread every 24 hours if you dont get a reply.

Regardless I am sure a staff member will get back too you soon and will tell you how that siuation will be handled.

4 minutes ago, Norex said:

Hey, not sure what you mean by disabling the lending feature. That feature is not in the game anymore for a very long time already. You probably simply did a normal trade with that person.

Also keep in mind the staff team are all volunteers and work for PRO in their own freetime. Sometimes it can take some time to get a response since there are a lot of issues and other things to handle as well. You can bump your thread every 24 hours if you dont get a reply.

Regardless I am sure a staff member will get back too you soon and will tell you how that siuation will be handled.

Not true, because I Used the command we all used and the button in the trade window was "lend" not "trade"

So if they disabled they still left the window. And that is misleading for a player like me that return after 2 y

I used the /trade player name,days

The button on the center says lend so I trusted this window so no screens hot cause I lent at least 100 poke in the past so thought it worked

I understand know that i remembered that bad and the poke will return as i send it, but idc i can even lose 40k but i want my poke back :C

A  random dude told me it doesnt work today...

I can try to emulate again the lend when I will be off work

Edited by Boccas

Hi there @Boccas Apologies for the inconvenience and the delay. 

I was unfortunately unable to re-produce the issue you mentioned. No matter what parameters were put in the command for trade, using the lend button always ended up into a cancellation of the trade as seen here. Anyways, you traded the magikarp to the user Duynguyn41. I hope this will help you in your request. 

As mentioned by Norex please keep in mind that we are volunteers and hence we are not always available due to real life situations. You are only allowed to bump your post once every 24 hours, not multiple times throughout the day.

Have a nice day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.