Move Relearner Not Matching Wiki

Jirachifan

Hi there,

So my girlfriend and I are playing, and she wanted her Doduo and Ivysaur to relearn some moves. Drill Peck for Doduo, and Petal Dance for Ivysaur, but neither of them are available at the Move Relearner. 

Screenshots will be attached!

Regards,

Jirachifan

doduo.png

ivysaur.png

Hey @Jirachifan,

This game follow generation 7 learnsets and I have checked that duduo learns drill peck at lvl 43(your duduo is at lvl 40) and ivysaur does not learn petal dance via level up(you have to use the egg move tutor to teach it petal dance) but its evolution venusaur does learn petal dance via level up so the game is absolutely right here.

Edited by BloodEmperor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BloodEmperor said:

Hey @Jirachifan,

This game follow generation 7 learnsets and I have checked that duduo learns drill peck at lvl 43(your duduo is at lvl 40) and ivysaur does not learn petal dance via level up(you have to use the egg move tutor to teach it petal dance) but its evolution venusaur does learn petal dance via level up so the game is absolutely right here.

This is good to hear about Ivysaur, and the info I got from Doduo was on the wiki, so does that mean they need to change the wiki for Doduo?

Ive attached a screenshot from the wiki below!26C1CF67-B4AE-4623-A4BC-CB86E882A260.png.5a8c2a8e499775990f5e3dec5621c362.png

Edited by Jirachifan
Added a screenshot

19 minutes ago, Jirachifan said:

This is good to hear about Ivysaur, and the info I got from Doduo was on the wiki, so does that mean they need to change the wiki for Doduo?

Ive attached a screenshot from the wiki below!26C1CF67-B4AE-4623-A4BC-CB86E882A260.png.5a8c2a8e499775990f5e3dec5621c362.png

Hello, 

As a wiki editor I can let you know that most, if not all, generation 1 and I think gen 2 pokemon pages are outdated, and therefore are incorrect for the most part.

I will start to fix these when I get the chance.

- g3n

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

17 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

Hello, 

As a wiki editor I can let you know that most, if not all, generation 1 and I think gen 2 pokemon pages are outdated, and therefore are incorrect for the most part.

I will start to fix these when I get the chance.

- g3n

You’re a legend! And no rush, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy and missed something. Thank you for being awesome!