Many new suggestions

Pangaeav2

Me and my friend group of about 6-7 people started playing a week or so ago and each day we think of new ideas that would make the game better, so im just going to make a list of them here. 

1. When you click on a pokemon in your line up or in your pc, have it also show the hidden power of it. Right now you have to send it in the chat to see the hidden power. 

2. In the box on the right that shows which pokemon spawn near you, make the circle under the ms only ones pink for a faster visual confirmation rather then having to hover over it to see a pink name. When an undiscovered ms only pokemon is near you the "?" shows up pink, why not make the circle under it also pink.  or even make the circle half pink half green for land, or pink/blue for water. 

3. An option to release pokemon from the catch preview screen. 

4. an in-game auction house, that people can add pokemon to for a small price, set the minimum price, the minimum bid increase, the duration of the auction, and instant buy. This can also be a set price only auction. When the auction time has run out a pop up appears for the winner and seller and both have to confirm the sale and once both confirm the game automatically takes the pokemon, and the money and swaps it. 

5. An option in the pc to move pokemon around without having to replace your line up to try and organize the pc. Also an option for folders in the pc, if you drag a pokemon to the created folder then it goes into the folder. 

6. In the box on the right that shows pokemon around you, add a star next to pokemon you have evolved, like there is a pokeball if you have caught it. 

7. Add a different star on pokemon you have evolved from so it doesnt interfere with the evolved data. (i.e - a green star on charmander if you have evolved it to charmeleon, and a gold star on charmeleon as there already is) This would make the dex more appealing to have to look at as all pokemon would look equal with a star and pokeball. 

8. An option to permanently move pop up screens, and permanently leave them up. (Pin friends list to always stay open in the spot you have it, so its there when you log in, if you move the catch preview box it should stay where you move it even if you close it. Trade channel pokemon pop ups as well. basically everything you can click on that opens a box. )

9. A count box that shows how many of a certain pokemon you have seen. (i.e - open your dex, search magikarp, and somewhere on there it says "You have seen 942 magikarp!")

10. When you click on a pokemon in your pc or line up, have it say the location it was caught somewhere. 

11. A boss panel that shows all discovered bosses and how much longer there is until you can battle them again. 

12. trader ratings!!

Im sure there is a lot more ideas that will come across all of us, but these are only a few that we have thought of for now. If you read all this then god bless you lol.

Edited by PangaeaV2
  • Like 1

Hey, I will just give an answer to every suggestion.

18 minutes ago, PangaeaV2 said:

1. When you click on a pokemon in your line up or in your pc, have it also show the hidden power of it. Right now you have to send it in the chat to see the hidden power. 

Has been suggested multiple times in the past already but yes still +1 to this. Would probably require a re-design of the pokemon card since it would look a bit cluttered with the current one imo. Could definetely be a project in the future but for now I guess the Artist team probably has other high priority projects.

2. In the box on the right that shows which pokemon spawn near you, make the circle under the ms only ones pink for a faster visual confirmation rather then having to hover over it to see a pink name. When an undiscovered ms only pokemon is near you the "?" shows up pink, why not make the circle under it also pink.  or even make the circle half pink half green for land, or pink/blue for water. 

Decent idea imo but once again would probably require some sort of re-design since the circles below are either for land or water as you already mentioned. Could see it introduced far in the future for sure.

3. An option to release pokemon from the catch preview screen. 

That has also already been suggested multiple times in the past, there was a reply from a dev once as well.
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/156698-a-release-tool/?tab=comments#comment-867827
For the time being you can use a method to make releasing your pokemon from the box a lot easier.

https://i.gyazo.com/d6202b40f103e482b7e8b13162f174bc.mp4

4. an in-game auction house, that people can add pokemon to for a small price, set the minimum price, the minimum bid increase, the duration of the auction, and instant buy. This can also be a set price only auction. When the auction time has run out a pop up appears for the winner and seller and both have to confirm the sale and once both confirm the game automatically takes the pokemon, and the money and swaps it. 

Thats actually already on the devs to-do-list as you can check here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159019-dev-to-do-list/
From what I know it may not get introduced like that but we may get personal shops as NPCs were we can put some pokemon etc.

5. An option in the pc to move pokemon around without having to replace your line up to try and organize the pc. Also an option for folders in the pc, if you drag a pokemon to the created folder then it goes into the folder. 

A complete box rework is on the devs to-do-list as well: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159019-dev-to-do-list/

19 minutes ago, PangaeaV2 said:

6. In the box on the right that shows pokemon around you, add a star next to pokemon you have evolved, like there is a pokeball if you have caught it. 

+1 I guess but would just be a small QoL change imo.

7. Add a different star on pokemon you have evolved from so it doesnt interfere with the evolved data. (i.e - a green star on charmander if you have evolved it to charmeleon, and a gold star on charmeleon as there already is) This would make the dex more appealing to have to look at as all pokemon would look equal with a star and pokeball. 

Not sure about the reason why that would be needed tbh. There is no star at the pokemon you evolve from so it doesnt really interfere with anything or am I missunderstanding something?

grafik.png.81c389d6db2e4e3dcbb7fbc1393c5ae7.png

8. An option to permanently move pop up screens, and permanently leave them up. (Pin friends list to always stay open in the spot you have it, so its there when you log in, if you move the catch preview box it should stay where you move it even if you close it. Trade channel pokemon pop ups as well. basically everything you can click on that opens a box. )

+1 to this, really good QoL change which should be considered to get changed. Maybe even with a toggle in the options to use the current system or the new one if we get one in the future.

9. A count box that shows how many of a certain pokemon you have seen. (i.e - open your dex, search magikarp, and somewhere on there it says "You have seen 942 magikarp!")

Not really needed but yea may be cool for some stuff, +1

10. When you click on a pokemon in your pc or line up, have it say the location it was caught somewhere. 

Would like to see that introduced as well, may be nice for memories about your pokemon, +1

11. A boss panel that shows all discovered bosses and how much longer there is until you can battle them again. 

+1 to adding any information like that to the actual client ingame.

In the meanwhile you can use the Reborn discord bot on PROs official discord to keep track of that.

grafik.png.c5d25442037c93b5a91a452dfb7c7ce3.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Norex said:

Hey, I will just give an answer to every suggestion.

Has been suggested multiple times in the past already but yes still +1 to this. Would probably require a re-design of the pokemon card since it would look a bit cluttered with the current one imo. Could definetely be a project in the future but for now I guess the Artist team probably has other high priority projects.

Decent idea imo but once again would probably require some sort of re-design since the circles below are either for land or water as you already mentioned. Could see it introduced far in the future for sure.

That has also already been suggested multiple times in the past, there was a reply from a dev once as well.
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/156698-a-release-tool/?tab=comments#comment-867827
For the time being you can use a method to make releasing your pokemon from the box a lot easier.

https://i.gyazo.com/d6202b40f103e482b7e8b13162f174bc.mp4

Thats actually already on the devs to-do-list as you can check here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159019-dev-to-do-list/
From what I know it may not get introduced like that but we may get personal shops as NPCs were we can put some pokemon etc.

A complete box rework is on the devs to-do-list as well: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159019-dev-to-do-list/

+1 I guess but would just be a small QoL change imo.

Not sure about the reason why that would be needed tbh. There is no star at the pokemon you evolve from so it doesnt really interfere with anything or am I missunderstanding something?

grafik.png.81c389d6db2e4e3dcbb7fbc1393c5ae7.png

+1 to this, really good QoL change which should be considered to get changed. Maybe even with a toggle in the options to use the current system or the new one if we get one in the future.

Not really needed but yea may be cool for some stuff, +1

Would like to see that introduced as well, may be nice for memories about your pokemon, +1

+1 to adding any information like that to the actual client ingame.

In the meanwhile you can use the Reborn discord bot on PROs official discord to keep track of that.

grafik.png.c5d25442037c93b5a91a452dfb7c7ce3.png

#7 would just be a visual affect. So all pokemon look the same with a star and pokeball, instead of pokemon missing stars because you arent able to get an evolved star on it. OCD thing i suppose xD. the box you posted would look better with bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle were able to get a star as well, which is what i was suggesting when you evolve FROM the first evo. but a different color star so it doesnt interfer with the evolved data.

12 hours ago, PangaeaV2 said:

12. trader ratings!!

like what, the guy that trades the most gets a better rating? i.e, spam trades with alts and boost rating? this just screams "not gonna work" to me. Otherwise said, norex explained what i would've 

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif