Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

[Silver Server] Genesis ( Looking for Family Members ) | Event and Giveaways

Featured Replies

  • Replies 333
  • Views 74.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • First bump for my lovely guild thread 🙂

  • 0danobunaga
    0danobunaga

    @Darrkin@Imcnasty Hello there sorry for the late reply. Currently, our guild is full, once we have a slot we will let you know.

  • Best guild .. All are friendly  ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Posted Images

● What's your in-game name?

Rabbitnerd

● How old are you?

32

● Are you active in Discord?

Yes, I actived in discord follow PRO. and Local group for PRO.

● Where are you from?

Thailand

● What's your total playtime?

621 Hr.

● What's your goal in PRO?

I will find and collected all shiny pokemon by myself. 

● What do you enjoy while playing the game?

It reminds me of my childhood.

● Why do you want to be part of the guild?

I don't have enough knowledge but I want to learn more. and i need some help for pvp starter.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Tyranitar Becuase he is first shiny pokemon in pokemon silver.

 

  • Author
25 minutes ago, RaBBiTNerD said:

● What's your in-game name?

Rabbitnerd

● How old are you?

32

● Are you active in Discord?

Yes, I actived in discord follow PRO. and Local group for PRO.

● Where are you from?

Thailand

● What's your total playtime?

621 Hr.

● What's your goal in PRO?

I will find and collected all shiny pokemon by myself. 

● What do you enjoy while playing the game?

It reminds me of my childhood.

● Why do you want to be part of the guild?

I don't have enough knowledge but I want to learn more. and i need some help for pvp starter.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Tyranitar Becuase he is first shiny pokemon in pokemon silver.

 

check ur dm ^^

tumblr_pzawqx8A2G1v6xsm2o1_500.gif

● What's your in-game name? : Nickky

● How old are you? : 19

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes everyday :))

● Where are you from? : Thailand

● What's your total playtime? : 135 hrs

● What's your goal in PRO? : become top 100 with my Ampharos and catch all fairy pokes

● What do you enjoy while playing the game? : buying pokes and hunting

● Why do you want to be part of the guild? : I want to have friends and I need help in game such as pvp problem I need advice

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Ampharos 💖 They're fluffy and I love electric

 

  • Author
35 minutes ago, Nickky said:

● What's your in-game name? : Nickky

● How old are you? : 19

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes everyday :))

● Where are you from? : Thailand

● What's your total playtime? : 135 hrs

● What's your goal in PRO? : become top 100 with my Ampharos and catch all fairy pokes

● What do you enjoy while playing the game? : buying pokes and hunting

● Why do you want to be part of the guild? : I want to have friends and I need help in game such as pvp problem I need advice

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Ampharos 💖 They're fluffy and I love electric

 

check ur dm^^

tumblr_pzawqx8A2G1v6xsm2o1_500.gif

● What's your in-game name?

Neikoe

 

● How old are you?

Im 21

 

● Are you active in Discord?

neikoe#5833

 

● Where are you from?

Indonesian

 

● What's your total playtime?

1048

 

● What's your goal in PRO?

I got epic halloween ralts, and hp fire froakie xd

 

● What do you enjoy while playing the game?

Yes, sure

 

● Why do you want to be part of the guild?

Im PVP player

 

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Dragonite

Neikoe_Signature.png.dfa74ff8d52702ce945b652fc7f2b42c.png

#Discord : neikoe#5833#

 

 

 

 

● How old are you?

I cannot say cause i want it to be private and i want my privacy but i am 18+

● Are you active in Discord?

crowfather fan#5104

● Where are you from?

United Kingdom

● What's your total playtime?

1404hrs 51minute

● What's your goal in PRO?

Buy shinies and want to be better pvp-ing 

● What do you enjoy while playing the game?

buying shinies etc 

● Why do you want to be part of the guild?

i want to be better at pvp and will try my best and get good pokemons for pvp

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Azumarill cause bulky and offensive with huge power and band 

Edited by hellomefriend

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.