Trade-Approving

64nik

Hey! I wanted to start a lottery and I've been told that in order to do something like this, it would be a great idea to get trade-approved. Please let me know on what is required to become trade-approved.

The lottery will work like this: There will be 5 entries but that is subject to change depending on how many people actually want to participate. Each entry will cost a certain amount of in game money which will depend on the total prize pool, if there is a prize pool of 1 million, each entry will cost around 205k. If the prize pool is 500k, each entry will cost around 105k. After the needed amount of entries have been bought, Random Number Generator is used to determine the winner. The peoples number that is ran through RNG will either be decided by their liking when they bid to make the lottery more interactive, or by the position of their entry.

Every lottery could be streamed in discord to verify that the lottery is not rigged. Any other advice to make every lottery proved valid without any rigging would be great! 

Edited by 64NiK

So, u think everyone will enter this "lottery" which i wanna call it as gamble and scam. 
You make this lottery for random pick and how can we make sure that ur alt account not in the "lottery" of urs and scam others? Also you can get the "profit" out of no where but just make this "lottery" things...

big brain... just big brain

shiny_eevee_by_midnightsshinies_d9nyhwn.gif charizard.gif.fe4c2fff7e1b26f53431b2697c0c0e64.gif d8bkc27-c317a466-d052-4480-9904-7af60035a958.gif.f484343f253006e03725ce676c9a2f3b.gif  3ani_-S_257_m_xy.gif.b2dcc0b2b817ebcc58001e721598f8b8.gif   3ani_-S_475__xy.gif.e1b2829e13139baa82f7588103415ffd.gif  3ani_-S_282__xy.gif.bd2f108ad1fb77487b76e5a2bbdbb0f1.gif  3ani_-S_015__xy.gif.81e148441a8a1a23cb3ef6927e0d75ac.gif

idk, is there a way to confirm my alt's dont participate? This is why I am asking about trade-approval and if something like this is even possible to make without risking that I am just making my alt account win.

I agree an NPC would be a cool edition. As of profit; it won't be much but it has to be something worth my time  : ) Every lottery will be streamed on discord to verify it is not rigged. If someone has an idea to make the lottery more valid please let me know 🙂

33 minutes ago, 64NiK said:

Hey! I wanted to start a lottery and I've been told that in order to do something like this, it would be a great idea to get trade-approved. Please let me know on what is required to become trade-approved.

The lottery will work like this: There will be 5 entries but that is subject to change depending on how many people actually want to participate. Each entry will cost a certain amount of in game money which will depend on the total prize pool, if there is a prize pool of 1 million, each entry will cost around 205k. If the prize pool is 500k, each entry will cost around 105k. After the needed amount of entries have been bought, Random Number Generator is used to determine the winner. The peoples number that is ran through RNG will either be decided by their liking when they bid to make the lottery more interactive, or by the position of their entry.

You say this is a 'lottery' but you also manage to gain 25K or more for yourself, kind of seems even more scam than it already is, given it's one winner from at least 5 accounts, not quite the same as '5 players' like you intend, since alts are allowed, and can potentially be abused in your 'lottery' course that accounts for the majority of the money, you scam what can easily be 1 or 2 players that used all their accounts (if they used 2-3 accounts each) but that of course doesn't include the 25K you gain, which is unconventional for most lotteries irl, since while you pay for a chance at winning, the lottery itself is non-profit most cases, if not all cases irl

Since this is based on your own profit this will be denied, do not advertise this ingame again otherwise we will have to take actions. Ideas and events are always appreciated but not when the pure goal is your own benefit and this is too easy to cheat with. Feel free to suggest the idea in the suggestion forums for an Npc for the developers to look at but this kind of lottery does not belong in the trade channels as you are creating it purely for your own profit. 

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif