can be closed

Shunsou

@shunsou   If your auction receives a bid in the final 15 minutes of said auction it will last for an extra 15 minutes after every offer to prevent sniping.

Since discord screenshots are not accepted as evidence the offer is not valid at all and the winner of your auction is @Fafouney with 1.4m. 

in the future please use the report option as this makes it visable for the whole team, tags will usually get lost in the notifications. 

Please provide a screenshot when the trade is completed.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif

2 hours ago, Hawluchaa said:

@shunsou   If your auction receives a bid in the final 15 minutes of said auction it will last for an extra 15 minutes after every offer to prevent sniping.

Since discord screenshots are not accepted as evidence the offer is not valid at all and the winner of your auction is @Fafouney with 1.4m. 

in the future please use the report option as this makes it visable for the whole team, tags will usually get lost in the notifications. 

Please provide a screenshot when the trade is completed.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

iirc the offer 1,4m come when in like last 8min, if it so then it back to 15 min acution and the 1,6m come whit in last 8min since the 1,4m come. and it back to 15 min auction and the 1,8m offer come in 10 min auction. and actually i need crictical help when they all come about how this 15 min work because i still unexperienced about this .but atleast rn i understand why this 15 min made.

about my above description, let me know if i dont make any think wrong

or this one already valid decision?

5 hours ago, shunsou said:

iirc the offer 1,4m come when in like last 8min, if it so then it back to 15 min acution and the 1,6m come whit in last 8min since the 1,4m come. and it back to 15 min auction and the 1,8m offer come in 10 min auction. and actually i need crictical help when they all come about how this 15 min work because i still unexperienced about this .but atleast rn i understand why this 15 min made.

about my above description, let me know if i dont make any think wrong

or this one already valid decision?

Im not really sure what you mean here, if you want a detailed explenation you can write a thread in the General Complaint area and i will be more than happy to explain it to. 

As i said Fafouney is the winner with 1.4m, complete the trade and post a screenshot when this is done.

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

• Shunsou changed the title to can be closed
  • Yellow locked this topic