Smeargle moveset

Quant

So i ended up learning a wrong move on Smeargle after sketch, but couldn't relearn sketch in the move relearner, i was only able to do it once after using my other sketch which didn't help because i needed a sketch to fix the wrong move and now i still had a wrong move, all of this despite not learning sketch in the many lvl ups i got so shouldn't i have a bunch of sketch in the move relearner? Does this mean i am now unable to relearn sketch and can't fix the wrong moveset? Is there any chance of resetting my move set or something? 

It could be that you need to level-up your Smeargle first. It is able to learn Sketch at level 1, 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81 and 91. Maybe that could be the issue?
You could also try to use a different Move Relearner to see if another one works for you.

grafik.png.1a4ada7c341044a139a55daf893162d6.png

https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Move_tutors#Move_Relearners

Greetings @Quant,

You should be able to relearn the move Sketch whenever you do not have this move in your Smeargle's moveset. Learn four different moves and then try to relearn Sketch in the Move Relearner NPC as mentioned above by Norex and Yamikazee.

Please, tell us if this has worked for you.

2 hours ago, Kvar said:

Greetings @Quant,

You should be able to relearn the move Sketch whenever you do not have this move in your Smeargle's moveset. Learn four different moves and then try to relearn Sketch in the Move Relearner NPC as mentioned above by Norex and Yamikazee.

Please, tell us if this has worked for you.

This time it worked, i still had a sketch on Smeargle and that's why i couldn't relearn it, you can close this thread if you want and also thanks to everyone who helped 🙂

Glad to see your issue was resolved 🙂 I will now lock this thread.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic